Houston Meet-Up, Part Deaux

Which month works best for the next meet-up?

• March

• April

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello all,
I was told about this forum today from Jose' Houston Galleria. My mother recently passed and had an addiction to Louis Vuitton like myself. I have been going thru her collection and we have a few duplicates. Jose' suggested I contact you for suggestions on the best way to move them. One example is an international wallet in "pristine condition". I'm not familiar with EBay and how it works. Can I ask if anyone has gone thru Wright Pawn or The Little Bird? I'm looking for the best and most efficient way to sell a few pieces.
Thank you in advance.

M - thank you for doing the beautiful name tags - that is really sweet of you - I'm looking forward to seeing all of you very soon now. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend coming up!

Hello all,
I was told about this forum today from Jose' Houston Galleria. My mother recently passed and had an addiction to Louis Vuitton like myself. I have been going thru her collection and we have a few duplicates. Jose' suggested I contact you for suggestions on the best way to move them. One example is an international wallet in "pristine condition". I'm not familiar with EBay and how it works. Can I ask if anyone has gone thru Wright Pawn or The Little Bird? I'm looking for the best and most efficient way to sell a few pieces.
Thank you in advance.

I think you posted this in the wrong thread. Plus, the mods here really don't like when selling is discussed. There is a sticky in the main LV forum that lists reputable resale sites :smile:

Thank you so much for letting me know. This is my first experience with forums and I jumped straight into the Houston thread. I will research the resale sites now. I was hoping I could do it in a store setting versus the Internet since I'm not familiar. Thank you again for the direction.
My apologies :smile:

Hello all,
Thank you in advance.

if you PM i'll give you some info regarding consignment web-sites and who i've used in the past.

Hello all,
Thank you in advance.

Hey there, first of all, I'm really sorry to hear about your mother.

Let me also say that Jose is amazing! I love him and love that he told you to come to tPF.

I've been to Wright's. They have nice stuff, but the prices are a bit much. I will PM you.