My Son Won!!!

SonyaPhi

O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
I am such a pround Mama!! My sons' team won their first game of the T-ball seaon. He scored a home run. I was so proud because last year he wasn't that great of a player. Just thought I'd share that with y'all!!

:yahoo: That's great, sonya! Brings back memories; both my sons played baseball from T-ball to Little League, Babe Ruth and high school teams. I'll bet he was so proud and felt so good about himself. Our kids all need some of those moments.

Aww..you must have been so proud when he was 'rounding home plate:yahoo: . Was he all serious or was he smiling all the way?? Sooo cute-and so great that he has improved over last year, that must be a real sense of accomplishment for him!

He was tired huffing and puffing and giggling!!! When he touched home the plate and was running towards the dugout he looked out to the stands and waved at everyone! It was so cute!!

wow, how awesome! In our area, we don't keep score. They don;t even have practices! My kids first game is Wed. and they "play" 3 innings and eat a snack. It kind of sad my kids are not going to really learn how the basics and how to win and lose.
Congrats to your sweet boy- I bet he is just to excited!!
Monica