Cabas chyc sizes: large vs medium

momo721

O.G.
Nov 13, 2011
Hi everyone, I am looking forward to purchasing a cabas chyc, preferably in black. I tend to like big bags, but I can't decide which size CC I prefer. Any recommendations? I sure do appreciate it!

I have the original design of Cabas Chyc in all three sizes. Large looks sleek and cool. I have a lot of stuff, but I will still have space inside. Medium is more appropriate for daily use. The interesting thing about YSL bags in same design, but different sizes is that they look like different bags.

Thank you all for your replies! I do think I like the more structured look of this bag, so leaning towards medium. I'm 5'3" so tad on the short side. Do you think a medium would fit 11 inch Mac air?

Go medium!! I returned a large for a medium. At first I couldn't believe I was going to do it, but the structure holds much better. I didn't like the droopy nature of the large, I felt it took too much away from the classic look. I also opted for a textured leather medium. It also ensures that it holds it shape better. All because I love the classic shape; if that's not a big deal to you you could go with either. Although overall I prefer the proportions of the medium over large too. Either way, enjoy!!!

I saw a turquoise blue medium cc on eBay that is gorgeous! Do you think I will regret not getting black as I originally planned? It's just such a brilliant color! Here is pic...sorry for poor iPhone quality!

image-2389624711.jpg