Breaking Hermosa_Vogue's New Years Resolution - a Collection Thread

The same day I picked up the Amethyst Jennys, I ordered these bleur saphir Pigalles. I took them in my Pigalle 100/Love Me 100 sizing which is 1/2 size down.

I absolutely adore the colour. They just POP.

imag2264copy.jpg

AND after making a New Years resolution to cut back on the CLs and take it easy, on the 4th of Jan I bought these Lady Peeps on impulse. I was on the Saks website and saw these in hot pink in my TTS for $381. I didn't even think about it. I don't have any pink Louboutins and to find anything in my size for that cheap is a no-brainer really.

They're still in transit but here is the stock photo:

ladypeeppatenta.jpg

I'm here!! Love everything so far!

Thanks Marilyn!

I actually really like your purples. Are they purple or more of a wine color? I have a wine colored pair of pigalle platos but the color is called "plum." very pretty!

The Biancas are "Purple" (that's what it says on the box) and they're a pretty standard purple, whereas there is a purple called "Amethyst" which is closer to a wine colour. I think Plum is a different colour altogether!

Beautiful collection! I didn't realise you had collected so many. Lovely to see them all in one place.

Yay you found a pair of hot pink CLs! Honestly if I'd seen the Lady Peeps at that price I would have bought them too! (ban or no ban)

I am playing with my shoes today and was trying to work out the best way to take a group shot - your photo of your collection on the stairs is beautiful. I will have to copy that idea!

Edit: and the black Love Me's and Jenny's are my faves :love:

AND after making a New Years resolution to cut back on the CLs and take it easy, on the 4th of Jan I bought these Lady Peeps on impulse. I was on the Saks website and saw these in hot pink in my TTS for $381. I didn't even think about it. I don't have any pink Louboutins and to find anything in my size for that cheap is a no-brainer really.

They're still in transit but here is the stock photo:

ladypeeppatenta.jpg

OMG, $381 - lucky girl!

Gorgeous collection. I love the group shot of them in a circle, they look so pretty. Congrats on the pinks, looking forward to seeing some modelling shots.

Hermosa - You have a lovely collection, so very COLORFUL!!!

I am glad you broke your NY resolution, and decided to share with us! Wear them in good health, and Happy New Year!! :drinkup: