Medallion Tote at Work

answerbar

Dec 8, 2006
Hello girls,

Do you think carrying the medallion at work is too much? I don't see a lot of girls carry designer bags at my work so the GST is a definite no-no. But what about the medallion? Is it quiet enough? I just want one that I can gaze at and hold for 8 hours without screaming "You are overpaying me!!!"

I use my medallion tote at work all the time
sometimes I do turn the cc's to the back though..
I just got a new job and a hell of a pay increase and i dont want them to think they are overpaying me- even though i had the bag before hand.
in any case- you paid for it- wear it well where ever you go..

I like the Medallion for work. Are you looking for a tote specifically? There are quite a few lovely bags that don't have obvious CHANEL logos on them but they are not totes. They are large, though, and would be great for work. HTH

I carry my CC Tote and my Monogram Speedy at work - and I don't care what anyone thinks. My boss even commented "clearly we're paying someone too much"...but who cares! No one will love me more than me.:love:

I work as an event planner. Clearly, I can use my CHANEL bags outside when I go to the events. But I kind of want one for when I'm at work.. I have the GST and the classic flap and now I'm wanting the medallion tote for work.. Would that be too much?

don't care what others may say or what you may look to others. Have a lot of confidence in yourself and you will feel better! I'd say wear whatever you want!

I don't think the Medallion is any "quieter" than the GST. In fact, the giant logo of the Medallion covers way more area than it does on the GST. I wouldn't carry either to work if you (a) aren't the boss (b) work in a conservative environment.