Rihanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I thought that made you hungry?? lol

I feel like there are certain features that mainstream considers attractive. So when someone does not fit those cookie-cutter features, I describe it as unconventional because it does not necessarily follow society's views on beauty etc. I didn't mean it in a negative way. I usually find those people even more attractive.

i definitely see your point here

If she is super hellbent on releasing something this year, then she should just do a TTT re-release and call it a day. The album is nearing 4 million WW, a re-release could inject some life into and make it push more copies. Otherwise, I want her to wait till next year. Use the next few months to plan the tour and record and come back in '13 and kill it.

If she is super hellbent on releasing something this year, then she should just do a TTT re-release and call it a day. The album is nearing 4 million WW, a re-release could inject some life into and make it push more copies. Otherwise, I want her to wait till next year. Use the next few months to plan the tour and record and come back in '13 and kill it.

ayn7t5.jpg

justjared
rihanna-shows-off-new-chest-tattoo-bikini-01.jpg

Rihanna shows off her new chest tattoo in a teeny bikini in this new pic posted to her Instagram!

“#poolside #bfflife” the 24-year-old entertainer captioned the pic. Ri was joined at the pool by her BFF and personal assistant Melissa Forde.

RiRi got the new chest tattoo to honor her late Gran Gran Dolly, who passed away earlier this year.

Later, Rihanna and her pals went to a shooting range, and posted some pics of the results!

“Bad gals do it well! We got our guns in the muthaf**kin air” she wrote.

justjared
rihanna-shows-off-new-chest-tattoo-bikini-01.jpg

Rihanna shows off her new chest tattoo in a teeny bikini in this new pic posted to her Instagram!

“#poolside #bfflife” the 24-year-old entertainer captioned the pic. Ri was joined at the pool by her BFF and personal assistant Melissa Forde.

RiRi got the new chest tattoo to honor her late Gran Gran Dolly, who passed away earlier this year.

Later, Rihanna and her pals went to a shooting range, and posted some pics of the results!

“Bad gals do it well! We got our guns in the muthaf**kin air” she wrote.

Those shorts do not do her friends body any favors.

Status
Not open for further replies.