Scarves ........ Spring 2012 scarves ........

Thank you dear, but the dress is actually grey herringbone summer weight wool and is part of a suit, this is the sheath dress underneath, but the Moussie does pick up the grey of the wool; I was wearing a graphite swift bag. The greys and the rose are good together. Yes, met DH for dinner and he was please with the look.
Am jut crazy for Mousselines this year.

yeah yeah, that's what I meant to say: The herringbone summer weight wool sheath that must go with one of your fabulous suits looks splendid with the bluish-grey tiles in the mosaique..... Grey and rose go beautifully together! Dang! There. That's what I meant to say!! :smooch:

ms piggy said:
Another silk mousseline GM 140cm : Aux Portes du Palais in blanc/corail. 342456s07

I wasn't captivated back in 2008 when I fist saw this print in the 90 carre for the Year of India. Fast forward to last week, when I saw this pretty cw and in the light mousse take, I was a complete goner.

I had the exact same experience, Ms. Piggy - its just such a winner in this mousseline colorway!

:noggin: Oh yes, thank you Scarfmischief1 of course you are right! How stupid of me! I was so sure it was a Selle d'apparat Marocaine that I didn't even look closely!

They are quite similar though.

Isn't it a bit funny that Hermès decides to release a design that is so similar to a previous one? I mean, I would understand it for more classic designs (they always do it), but the saddle is a bit special in terms of how the design sits in the center of the scarf leaving lots of free space around it.

Not that I mind, obviously, and that purple looks amazing, I just was a bit surprised.

And was Selle d'apparat Marocaine this successful to begin with?

I also find the indian laying on the table quite beautiful, this will be the third indian that Hermès releases (first was Pawnee, second was Cosmogonie).

This one is a squaw-counterpart to the other (which have but found klutzy in the way the torso was just chopped off.) The squaw looks better. Tzapoff has learned...

Hello Girls,

This is my latest scarf : Circuit 24 / cw 05!

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

Bought the Point Barre in Camel/Violene/Saumon, which is color way 05. I saw the blue/brown/gold in person too. There is also an orange color way. I have no idea what the other colors are. I hopefully have included one picture. If it is successfully uploaded, then I will have remembered how to include pictures, if not I will keep trying.

Attachments

• 101_4589.JPG
    101_4589.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 501
Thanks everyone. The cheche is 68% and 32 % silk. They were introduced last spring. So far there are 4 designs-2011 designs were ExLibris and Hermes en Voyage. This past spring, it was Puzzle and Point Barre.