Kim Kardashian thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
JazzyJaz said:
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Star in Funny MTV VMA Commercial with Kevin Hart Video Link:

By Kadia Blagrove | Aug 08, 2012 01:20 PM EDT

(Photo : Screengrab) Kim and Kanye get a dose of Kevin Hart

"So excited to share the MTV VMAs commercial Kanye and I shot with Kevin Hart!!! How funny!? We had such a fun time shooting the commercial together! What do you guys think? Xo" said Kim Kardashian.

She and her beau Kanye West star in MTV's Video Music Awards commercial alongside this year's host Kevin Hart. The comedian will be hosting the anticipated live award show Thursday September 6 in Los Angeles.

Watch the hilarious Hart talk to the uncomfortable couple about matching outfits, becoming the triple Ks and attempt to become a third member of the famous twosome.

Read more at http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/2791/20120808/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-star-in-funny-mtv-vma-commercial-with-kevin-hart-video.htm#hD5AjLPADfgt2jyC.99

Lmfao this is funny

What in the name of all that is holy is going on here:

article-2185681-14736B36000005DC-204_634x784.jpg

This is just, I dont know....tragic. This is just awful. I long for the day of glitter ponies and opening Charmin public bathrooms.

I dont even know what fragrance to spray anymore...

The sillybandz wont take flight, the rainbow sprinkles have lost their color, even midori cant help Kim now.

I wish she would just throw on a tired Herve Leger Bandage dress and some nude pumps and spider lashes and tell us this is all a bad dream.....

*hangs head*

hipmama said:
Why does Kim have on a unbuttoned baby/toddler onesie??

And those Kanye West shoes...yuck! Reminds me of that cat commercial. BTW, no offense to the cats.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPMWWdfIHt0">YouTube Link</a>

That's what it looks like to me too, a onesie lol! No bueno

OMG Kakes is just pathetic the way she is dressing now. What is she thinking wearing those FUGLY leather pants? Ugh!!! :sick: Is she really that low on self-esteem that she thinks it's ok for Kanye to dress her in those hideous clothes and even more hideous shoes? :wtf:

Ladies, it has been forever - so glad to see our girl has met her match in the fug dressing that is now Kimye....gawd. I thought of you all, sat at a table next to Humphries at dinner last night in NYC (yes, every girl in the place did the drive-by with the worst attempts ever to get his attention, why...whhhhyyyy). Are they divorced yet?

Ladies, it has been forever - so glad to see our girl has met her match in the fug dressing that is now Kimye....gawd. I thought of you all, sat at a table next to Humphries at dinner last night in NYC (yes, every girl in the place did the drive-by with the worst attempts ever to get his attention, why...whhhhyyyy). Are they divorced yet?

It's okay, you can admit you went home with him. No need to pretend you weren't interested. And if you didn't, I am disappointed you couldn't take one for the team to get us the inside scoop.:P

Status
Not open for further replies.