Doo Yoo Tattoo?

my girlfriend and I got matching voodoo doll tattoos on Saturday :smile: we collect those string dolls from the 50cent machines and saw hot topic started selling them, so we have quite the collection, lol but we went with the classic voodoo doll for the tattoo, we thought it would look better

These look awesome!!! I love them both.. Which one is yours? They really came out great... Congrats!

my girlfriend and I got matching voodoo doll tattoos on Saturday :smile: we collect those string dolls from the 50cent machines and saw hot topic started selling them, so we have quite the collection, lol but we went with the classic voodoo doll for the tattoo, we thought it would look better

nice tattoo, and great to have it done with a friend.:smile::smile:

so here is my Friday the 13th tattoo!! he had a sheet of 13s to choose from, that's all he was doing, but I'm a regular and mentioned tally marks he loved the idea, e said he didn't even think of that or he would have added it to the sheet. otherwise is was standard 13 in different fonts, roman numeral, or the word thirteen.

I'm trying to find a collage app so I'm not bombarding the page with everyone else's 13s they got

Attachments

• image-3391082359.jpg
    image-3391082359.jpg
    568.2 KB · Views: 2,158
I got my first tattoo today at NY Ink/Wooster Street Social Club and I'm SO HAPPY! It's super small, but I just love it :biggrin: I got the outline of a heart on my wrist. Sorry about the bad picture.

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2012-07-20 kl. 21.00.52.png
    Skjermbilde 2012-07-20 kl. 21.00.52.png
    641.5 KB · Views: 3,161
Posted back in March or so when I got the balloons on my UP tattoo coloured.
IMG_0320.jpg

After a couple reschedulings I FINALLY got the house coloured last Thursday. Guh, so in love!
IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

Can't wait to get started on the next part of this scene. It's the part that finally ties it together so it's not just a bunch of random characters tattooed on my leg.

semirose said:
Posted back in March or so when I got the balloons on my UP tattoo coloured.

After a couple reschedulings I FINALLY got the house coloured last Thursday. Guh, so in love!

Can't wait to get started on the next part of this scene. It's the part that finally ties it together so it's not just a bunch of random characters tattooed on my leg.

So cute and colourful! Lovely!