Tiny B-Day Present from Roberto Coin!

canyongirl

O.G.
May 7, 2009
Last year for my birthday I got the RC Tiny Treasures Crab. My horoscope symbol is a crab, so I have a thing for crabs. And the secret ruby hidden on the back is an extra bonus since that it my birthstone. It's 18K WG, 0.20 ct of diamonds.

So, this year I got a RC single station diamond necklace. It's 18K WG, 0.10 ct but it sparkles like crazy. I love how tiny and delicate it is. :smile:

robertoIMG_3804.jpg

Thank you for letting me share!

canyongirl said:
Last year for my birthday I got the RC Tiny Treasures Crab. My horoscope symbol is a crab, so I have a thing for crabs. And the secret ruby hidden on the back is an extra bonus since that it my birthstone. It's 18K WG, 0.20 ct of diamonds.

So, this year I got a RC single station diamond necklace. It's 18K WG, 0.10 ct but it sparkles like crazy. I love how tiny and delicate it is. :smile:

Thank you for letting me share!

Beautiful! My mom has the small palm tree and it sparkles like crazy, even when it's dirty! Your single diamond looks huge on you, btw! :smile:

The necklaces look great together - congrats and Happy Birthday!

Just wondering if the solitaire is made like Tiffany's DBTY with the culet sticking out in the back and poking into your skin? Love the look, but can't take the poking!