Real Housewives of Orange County

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but Alexis looks like an idiot in that bikini and her face is looking O-L-D!!! I think her new nose is worse than the real nose and those boobs aren't attractive. Her body doesn't look as thin either...Jim must be allowing her to eat a few more bites of bread.

i know most people did not like simon and he does seem mean but tamra never did this crap when she was married to him.

Oh yes she did! Remember when she was trying to get Gretchen drunk, and spread the gossip about Gretchen and her 'boyfriend'? Tamra is full of venom and bile. Now she is friends with Gretchen and needs another target for her bullying. She tries to act sweet, but she is a toxic sweet. Eddie should run for the hills. Oddly, it sounds like I am defending Alexis; I am not a fan of Jesus-Barbie, but she seems to be the least offensive. She is only stupid, not psycho.

oh yes she did! Remember when she was trying to get gretchen drunk, and spread the gossip about gretchen and her 'boyfriend'? Tamra is full of venom and bile. Now she is friends with gretchen and needs another target for her bullying. She tries to act sweet, but she is a toxic sweet. Eddie should run for the hills. oddly, it sounds like i am defending alexis; i am not a fan of jesus-barbie, but she seems to be the least offensive. She is only stupid, not psycho.

+1

I think Alexis is pretty and has a nice figure. I don't get how harsh people are judging someone over their looks.
Yeah, I mean like how many woman have big bobbs. They are not on reality shows so may they get a pass, It is a little unfiar, not that I am a huge fan of hers or anything but people should be fair, and well, they are not.

Beauty is subjective, I'm sure we all have our preferences or types. If we're talking about figure, I prefer Gretchen's. She has a well-proportioned body, a small waist, nothing sticks out like a sore thumb. I wish her legs were a little longer though, I like the long, lean look.

As to looks (I mean just the facial features), Gretchen looks like a pageant queen with bad make-up, Vicki is a hot mess, can't stand Heather's chipmunk cheeks or Alexis' big nose, I'll have to reluctantly go with Tamra!

Sinful Indulgences said:
Beauty is subjective, I'm sure we all have our preferences or types. If we're talking about figure, I prefer Gretchen's. She has a well-proportioned body, a small waist, nothing sticks out like a sore thumb. I wish her legs were a little longer though, I like the long, lean look.

As to looks (I mean just the facial features), Gretchen looks like a pageant queen with bad make-up, Vicki is a hot mess, can't stand Heather's chipmunk cheeks or Alexis' big nose, I'll have to reluctantly go with Tamra!

I like your process of elimination, Tamara isn't attractive to me, but out if the group she looks the best. That's not saying much though.

Gretchen has a cute shape, but lord knows she should have left her face alone! The new teeth and the lips - yuck!

I agree! Her old nose looked better! This nose doesn't look good on her face, because the dr made it thinner. Now she needs it to be reshaped to look proportional again. Also her beach ball boobs are so unattractive!

I'm sorry but Alexis looks like an idiot in that bikini and her face is looking O-L-D!!! I think her new nose is worse than the real nose and those boobs aren't attractive. Her body doesn't look as thin either...Jim must be allowing her to eat a few more bites of bread.

I agree! Her old nose looked better! This nose doesn't look good on her face, because the dr made it thinner. Now she needs it to be reshaped to look proportional again. Also her beach ball boobs are so unattractive!

Yes. Her God given nose fit her face and she didn't look bad with it at all, but now she's at the point where she's really done too much to herself and it's aged her and also made her look very altered which she didn't need. All the make up doesn't help the situation either.

lol I agree with your assessment :roflmfao:
I think Vicky (no comments) and Gretchen are two the most unfortunate looking, Gretchen has a lovely figure, but her face is too big and manly, and big pageant hair makes it look even bigger.

Alexis is a beautiful woman, but she's very insecure and I feel nothing but sad for her.
Tamra spits poison every time she opens her mouth and it shows on her face.
Heather's eyes scare me the most, huge shiny black buttons without any expression in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.