The Asymmetrical Bag

gingerale

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Hi can someone tell me if the bag that Fergie is carrying is the same one that Dreamlet posted ? I'm wondering if that is the Dune colour in drummed leather ? It looks like smooth to me but I cant be sure. Any help will be much appreciated !

attachment.php

It looks like its the smooth leather like mine, which I think was from last fall/winter

Attachments

• image-3267105968.jpg
    image-3267105968.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 2,271
  • image-2920046653.jpg
    image-2920046653.jpg
    406.5 KB · Views: 2,223
It's called the asymmetrical bag ! Lots of lovely pics from iluvmybags. Thanks everyone for your responses. I managed to track one down in dune and was trying to figure out if it's the same bag in the pics above. Dreamlet , would love to hear what you think !

I think this style is harder to get now since it was from last season. IMO a substitute could be this LV Sophia Coppola Satchel PM. It is larger than Celine Asymmetrical.

Louis-Vuitton-Sophia-Coppola-Satchel-PM.jpg

This is how Miranda Kerr carried the Sophia Coppola.

attachment.php

Both are stunning! I am not a LV fan, but I love this Sophia Coppola too.

I was see it IRL, in my local celine store.
I also really deeply in love from the first time I saw it
But I don't think it will be the same color as dune
I think it looks like light camel ,
:smile:

[QUOTE comparing the pics, its highly possible that Fergie's is the current dune (however too far to decipher leather texture).[/QUOTE]

Thanks pursenality ! I'm also thinking that it's a strong likelihood it's dune. I might just pull the trigger and order the bag. Will post pics when I get it !

I think Fergie's bag is the same as mine. The drummed leather on my bag is a pretty subtle texture, so easily looks smooth from a distance. I say go for it!

I am curious if this bag did come in camel, or if the pics from Fall 11 just represent the color inacurately.

I also have questions about sizes. ilovemybags, do you know the dimensions of yours?

dreamlet said:
I think Fergie's bag is the same as mine. The drummed leather on my bag is a pretty subtle texture, so easily looks smooth from a distance. I say go for it!

I am curious if this bag did come in camel, or if the pics from Fall 11 just represent the color inacurately.

I also have questions about sizes. ilovemybags, do you know the dimensions of yours?

I dunno, Fergie's bag looks more smooth leather than the drummed leather
Maybe it's not Camel, but rather Beige, like the Clasp Shoulder Bag.

I posted the dimensions in my reveal thread (#62)
http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/i...ine-all-over-again-742601-5.html#post21529383

Attachments

• image-4261694518.jpg
    image-4261694518.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 1,802
  • image-2948290420.jpg
    image-2948290420.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 1,815