Authenticate This LV: READ the rules & use the format in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addy, thanks for your help. I still felt weird about the pics the seller posted of the tag and requested he send close ups of the thread that is used to sew the tag on. In my experiece, the tag should be sewn on with fuchsia thread for this stole. No? He claims this stole has been in the dustbag since it was purchased from LV and never worn. So I just wanted to see the thread. He sent me the attached pics. TWO diff colors of thread are used on the stole, brown on one side and fuchsia on the other??? Clearly LV does not use two different color threads to attach the tag to the stole ever, do they? I'm not saying that the stole is fake, but I find it hard to believe never worn, as the tag appears to be re-attached... at least on one side... using the wrong color thread (kind of like to "blend" it in with that side of the scarf) and the tag seems to be crooked. This just seems suspect to me. Thoughts????

I've only see the same color threads

Possible that it was re-attached

I hope this helps :smile:
LVTrouvillewhite2.jpg

LVTrouvilleWhite.jpg

Looks good

I have asked this seller twice for addtional pictures and got nothing. The auction ended and there were no bids. I don't understand why someone would list an item and then not reply to potential buyers. Thanks anyway, I guess it wasn't mean to be.

think some people think they are 'above' posting more pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.