Need a decision ASAP- avoiding to pay higher price!

I love Azur and don't really find the bags high maintenance. I try to avoid carrying them if there are going to be downpours but I've been caught in a few and the drops just dry up. So far I haven't gotten any color transfer either---I have an Azur Speedy 35, Galliera PM and an NF MM. I try to wash my jeans a lot when I first get them and not buy any heavily dyed sweaters/tops. My Galliera is two years old and still looks great. I think you'll love the Azur Speedy - 30 or 35! I like the large opening of the 35 and I don't find it too much heavier than the 30.

Thanks so much for your input! :smile:

I thought I always wanted the eva, when I got it for christmas and tried it, it was just nog for me, such a little bag! I exchanged it for the neverfull mm azur.

I like to carry my bags often as possible and its not for just fitting in my collection. So if yoy say you carry a lot, don't get the eva, you will be much happier with an Eva!!

Why not speedy in ebene and neverfull or totally in azur?

Or buy just 1 pricier bag? siricusa, galliera?

Have you considered the Alma in Ebene as the hand held? I got one for my birthday this summer and love it! I think it's a classic style and a good alternative to a speedy.

I thought I always wanted the eva, when I got it for christmas and tried it, it was just nog for me, such a little bag! I exchanged it for the neverfull mm azur.

I like to carry my bags often as possible and its not for just fitting in my collection. So if yoy say you carry a lot, don't get the eva, you will be much happier with an Eva!!

Why not speedy in ebene and neverfull or totally in azur?

Or buy just 1 pricier bag? siricusa, galliera?

I thought about the Galleria but I just got an Atsy, very similar in size and both shoulder bags and afraid it will just sit in my closet since I love my Artsy. :sad: