Long Due Double Reveal: Anthra + OB

Congrats! I love your bags and I'm looking for a RGGH anthra City myself, so imagine how jealous I am looking at your beautiful bag right now. :biggrin: Your kitty is beautiful too. Look at those pretty eyes~

I love your kitty and new bags, all of them are very beautiful.
May I ask you the year and season of your Anthra, and what about the leather condition of it? I think the leather of some 2011 fall/winter b bags is so thin and so smooth. I love thick leather more.
tia

Thank you :smile:
My Anthra is F/W2011 and the leather is thick and less distressed in comparison with my 2010 blue roi. I really like 2011 leather on anthra and OB, it doesn't seem fragile. Yummy leather and smells intoxicating :graucho:

Omg!!! How pretty!!

Your bags are equally lovely :P

Is your cat a rag doll?? My ragdoll loves playing with the tassels too, but that completely freaks me out so I keep my bag far from them!

Thank you :smile:
My kitty is Neva Maskarade breed and she's really crazy about tassles :lol: i usually try to keep my bags far from her but she's really sneaky and get to them. She's criminal mastermind and cracks me up :lol:

That is one amazing Antha and it was love-at-first-sight with me and OB - both of your new bags are fantastic.
And so is your beautiful cat!
(My Kitty loves to get the tassles on my BBags too!)
Congrats on both of these beauties and ENJOY!