Best Reasons for Being Unable to Take Pictures

This one was actually about a horse rather than Ebay: "My friend took the photos and put the ad on the internet. I don't know how to use a camera or the internet and my friend is on holiday so I can't send better photos. But the horse is really nice. Honest."

Stupidly I did actually go and see the horse. Don't know what came over me. When I got there the poor thing looked like it was made up of lots of bits of different horses that didn't match. Not quite sure how she thought I wouldn't notice this...

Was this a real living horse?

This is a legit reason for me when I can post pictures only for closeups as my camera is funky and doesn't allow me to adjust macro to micro settings. I always get blurry photos when I zoom in on any small details. Sometimes it'll automatically adjust when I hit certain programs but I've yet to find out. Ugh.

I have the htc evo cell phone that is 4g dynamic android - the pics from that thing ***** most normal cameras. It also has video - I upload video straight from my phone.
I :heart: technology and want one gadget that does everything LOL!

As for seller responses, I asked one woman about her CC bracelet 6 day listing right as she listed it - it was so pretty, I would have BIN from her if it was deemed AT - but of course needed more pics.

Her response? (and this is verbatim):
"Definitely! I know how you feel! When buying on ebay or any online auctioneer you want to feel confident with your purchase! I am at dinner with friends from out of town, they flew in from Vegas for my birthday - tonight I will send you those pics straight away! Thanks for looking!"

Two days later:
"Um, I'm sorry...what was it you needed again?"

:weird: uh...why couldn't she just check the email chain?

Lazy seller. I was so miffed that I did not respond and bought the same vintage bracelet on Bonz from a good seller.
That lazy one ended up getting $320 lower on hers than I would have spent had she sent the pics. :P

My only other annoying one was, "It's my mom's necklace, I am listing it for her and she doesn't want me to take anymore pics."
Then I guess she doesn't want to sell it then does she? Buh-bye.

The necklace comment would probably translate into "I am trying to sell my mother's necklace without her knowledge and can't get my grubby little hands on it for another picture before she realizes I am stealing it.":P
I have the htc evo cell phone that is 4g dynamic android - the pics from that thing ***** most normal cameras. It also has video - I upload video straight from my phone.
I :heart: technology and want one gadget that does everything LOL!

As for seller responses, I asked one woman about her CC bracelet 6 day listing right as she listed it - it was so pretty, I would have BIN from her if it was deemed AT - but of course needed more pics.

Her response? (and this is verbatim):
"Definitely! I know how you feel! When buying on ebay or any online auctioneer you want to feel confident with your purchase! I am at dinner with friends from out of town, they flew in from Vegas for my birthday - tonight I will send you those pics straight away! Thanks for looking!"

Two days later:
"Um, I'm sorry...what was it you needed again?"

:weird: uh...why couldn't she just check the email chain?

Lazy seller. I was so miffed that I did not respond and bought the same vintage bracelet on Bonz from a good seller.
That lazy one ended up getting $320 lower on hers than I would have spent had she sent the pics. :P

My only other annoying one was, "It's my mom's necklace, I am listing it for her and she doesn't want me to take anymore pics."
Then I guess she doesn't want to sell it then does she? Buh-bye.

I have to admit sometimes I legitimately don't have time. I have had a few buyers send me a request for more pictures a couple of hours before the auction ends and if I am not home there is no way to post more pics!

"Fleabay will charge me more money if I upload anymore photos."

Uh umm how will you sell your item if there aren't enough photos? Use a free photo hosting site!

May sellers only list through eBay with their tools. I don't think everyone needs to use hosting sites. If buyers don't think there are enough pictures they just shouldn't bid :smile:

I have to admit sometimes I legitimately don't have time. I have had a few buyers send me a request for more pictures a couple of hours before the auction ends and if I am not home there is no way to post more pics!

That seems completely reasonable to me.