~~*My First and Last Reveal of 2011*~~

Ah, the Miss Clichy are so very beautiful. Congrats on such a special pair!

I am honored to be your shoe twin on the HP. She looks AH-mazing on you!!!!!!! I am so delighted for you to have them finally.

And here they are together. Thanks for letting me share!

dsc00739ou.jpg

Wow!!! Gorgeous!!!!
Love them!!!
Please post mod pics!!!

Thank you! :flowers:

OMG --- I LOVE THEM! I want to be your shoe twin -- hopefully soon :graucho: This is one of my favourite styles as I also love the Declic but this is much better!

Yay, shoe twin-to be! They're soo comfy! They're one of my favourite styles too. I fell in love with them after seeing Danielle's mod pics.

Meh, I suck at guessing.

Congrats they are gorgeous! Miss clichys are such a great style. How 'bout some mod pics?!

Thank you! I'm so in love with this style!

Fabulous!!!! Now let's see some modeling pics!

Thanks! :flowers:

You guys are killing me with these --- the more I see them the more I want them...but I already have 2 other python pairs for this season I'll just stare at your photos to get my fix

You should get these! I'm head over heels right now in love. These are my first exotics and I think I'm hooked! So true about how you go exotic and can never go back. :P

Oh my! Those two are beautiful, congrats!

Thank you! :flowers:

Both are absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Thank you so much! You're so sweet!

Contests hazeltt! Shoe twin on the HP. Now...mod pics please

Yay for shoe twins!

Love these aswell!!!
Gorgeous new additions!!!
The Amethyste HP Python Lucido are truly stunning!!

Thanks! I've never owned any exotics before and I was amazed at how beautiful they are when I took them out of the box.

Ah, the Miss Clichy are so very beautiful. Congrats on such a special pair!

I am honored to be your shoe twin on the HP. She looks AH-mazing on you!!!!!!! I am so delighted for you to have them finally.

Thank you, cts! You have been so helpful! I really have been waiting for these forever. :P

Both beautiful! Congrats and enjoy ;)

Thank you!! :flowers:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMNN congrats!

Thanks!! :hugs: