Isidore horn necklace?

lala28

Mar 17, 2010
I have become a huge fan of the Isidore horn necklace and would love to find out what other leathers are available. I have an Isidore horn and matte rouge H croc necklace, one with matte pelouse croc, and recently picked up another with ombre lizard.

If anyone else shares my passion for this necklace, please do post pictures!

I heard that next Spring they will be offering the Isidore necklace with multi-colored lacquered pieces in place of the skin pieces. Has anyone seen other renditions of the Isidore necklace?

If you don't care for this necklace, I'm also interested in hearing your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

Lala

Picture of Isidore horn and matte rough H croc necklace:

e4ebfd13.jpg

Hi lolakitten, I'm sure I have a modelling picture or two. I'll keep searching my photobucket account and will post when I find it/them!

Which Isidore necklaces have you seen?

Hi lolakitten, I'm sure I have a modelling picture or two. I'll keep searching my photobucket account and will post when I find it/them!

Which Isidore necklaces have you seen?

Thanks!
I've seen the ombre version in the boutique (not recently though) & one that was covered with what looked like black croc (?).
I didn't try them on though - kind of wish I had.

Lala - I've seen these & have always been curious. Do you have a modeling pic? Love the ombre!

My picture pales in comparison with the lovely picture posted by couturequeen, but here is me today wearing the ombre:

f950a34b.jpg

And then modelling the Rouge H:

c5374ee6.jpg

And last, pelouse (but this time I'm playing with the length to make it shorter)

4e1e0c81.jpg

My picture pales in comparison with the lovely picture posted by couturequeen, but here is me today wearing the ombre:

f950a34b.jpg

And then modelling the Rouge H:

c5374ee6.jpg

And last, pelouse (but this time I'm playing with the length to make it shorter)

4e1e0c81.jpg

Thanks for the pics! These look wonderful on you!! I'm definitly going to try one on if I find one!