Just got my first Chloe, an 05 whiskey paddy

LoriB

wife, mom, bagaholic
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
I was lucky enough to score a BRAND NEW 05 whiskey paddy and I just got is yesterday. I LOVE IT! I am a Balenciaga girl through and through, but I love this paddy so much. The leather, the softness, and the whole design of it. Sure, it's heavier than a b-bag, but so worth it! Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" to all my Chloe homies!!:yahoo:

ah congratulations. You cannot tell us news like that and then not show us piccies tho!!

imo the 05 whiskey is one of the most covetable paddys ever, so to find a new one is fabulous :biggrin:

Lori

Yay! Congrats

You will develop the "Pringle" syndrome - once you start you cannot stop.

Can't wait to see the pics, this is a really sought after bag that will compliment your Bals for many years to come

Ooops, sorry! Here are some pics. I can officially say I am addicted to whiskey! *L*

CHLOE1.jpg

CHLOE2.jpg

CHLOE3.jpg

Oh my gosh, that is gorgeous leather :yahoo: I love that color and I think the '05 leather is especially rich . . . but like the other posters said, beware! one leads to more, they are addictive (today in the pouring rain, I got soaking wet 'cause I wrapped my new Paddy in my coat!) :smile: