AUTHENTICATE THIS GUCCI!....PLEASE READ POST #1 PRIOR to POSTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Gucci1.jpg
    Gucci1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 70
  • Gucci2.jpg
    Gucci2.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Gucci3.jpg
    Gucci3.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Gucci4.jpg
    Gucci4.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 72
  • GucciSerial#.jpg
    GucciSerial#.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 127
Can you add a pic of the "Gucci made in italy"? I don't see one..Thanks!
This marking was a red flag to me. The "i" in GUCCI is not in lined with the rest of the word. Tell me if I over reacted. Also I found a wallet on ebay that ended yesterday that had the same hand clasp as well and she said her's only had GUCCI on it not G.GUCCI. I have already contacted the seller and she has agreed to let me return it, so I am very anxious to see what your thoughts are.

Attachments

• IMAG0165.jpg
    IMAG0165.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 87
Hi. I am brand new to this lovely forum. I have never owned a Gucci. I'm more of a Coach & Dooney lady. I made a HUGE mistake of buying 1 and a scarf from Bluefly.com. I have now read a lot of disturbing chatter about them selling fakes.

I have not received the bag yet. I was wondering if I post what they show on their site, maybe someone can tell me yes or no if it's a fake. I can post pics of the bag as soon as I receive it.

Also, can anyone authenticate a Gucci scarf?

Item Name (if you know it): beige GG canvas web stripe shoulder bag
Link (if available): http://www.bluefly.com/Gucci-beige-GG-canvas-web-stripe-shoulder-bag/cat1030042/314493801/detail.fly
Where purchased: www.bluefly.com
Who took the pictures: I will ASSUME Bluefly
Additional comments: By looking at the link, can anyone say yes it's a fake. Or no, it is real?? I can send pics as soon as I get it. Thanks to anyone willing to do some detective work for me.

Newbie to Gucci and I hope I didn't get burned my first go :sad:
- Dini

Hi. I am brand new to this lovely forum. I have never owned a Gucci. I'm more of a Coach & Dooney lady. I made a HUGE mistake of buying 1 and a scarf from Bluefly.com. I have now read a lot of disturbing chatter about them selling fakes.

I have not received the bag yet. I was wondering if I post what they show on their site, maybe someone can tell me yes or no if it's a fake. I can post pics of the bag as soon as I receive it.

Also, can anyone authenticate a Gucci scarf?

Item Name (if you know it): beige GG canvas web stripe shoulder bag
Link (if available): http://www.bluefly.com/Gucci-beige-GG-canvas-web-stripe-shoulder-bag/cat1030042/314493801/detail.fly
Where purchased: www.bluefly.com
Who took the pictures: I will ASSUME Bluefly
Additional comments: By looking at the link, can anyone say yes it's a fake. Or no, it is real?? I can send pics as soon as I get it. Thanks to anyone willing to do some detective work for me.

Newbie to Gucci and I hope I didn't get burned my first go :sad:
- Dini
im sorry, but i cant base my judgement on those pics. please take pics and repost when you receive the bag. the serial tag/number is KEY to authenticity. since bluefly does NOT provide those pics on their site, its hard to tell. its also a possibility that the pics of the bag on the site is NOT the actual bag kwim? may i also advise to use the macro feature (flower button) on cam, natural light, no flash (for the serial tag). thanks!

@ iadmireyoo ...
Thank you so much for your fast reply. It may be a few weeks before I get the purse and I will defo come back here to post pics.

After looking at Gucci.com, I have seen some amazing sale pieces. I have NO clue why I even went to Bluefly when I should have just gone directly to Gucci.com.

I live and I will learn my lesson. Hopefully it won't bite me in the tuchas :sad:

Again, thank you.

- Dini :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.