An unbelievable V'Day gift~~~

I went to bed dreaming of this watch and logged on to this forum and I can't belive you have the watch I want SOO badly:crybaby: Life is just not fair:sad: But congratulations any way, it looks stunning on you x

Awwwww cammy---
I know what it is like to dream about something. I have had pics of every style J12 watch here and there for a LONG time. This watch was a TOTAL surprise:nuts:

I know this is the blinged-out J12, but the plain J12 is my first love, it looks really good. I would have been quite happy to have received a plain one. Like I said this one is a BIG surprise. The price point on the plain J12 is $3300.00, still very expensive but at some point it could be attainable. Don't give up NEVER NEVER stop dreaming!!!!:heart:

<actually speaking in tongues here

oeiic ghhhtw glappppa ruruqaa###bpp ahdela''''' gorgeous ;ekkkka unreal dkkddkdkdkooeuzzv

oh Penny!

Claudia you are UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!:nuts: You are gonna send spell check into complete shutdown - LOL

So you like the J12 huh? It was a TOTAL surprise:nuts: :yes: !!!!
I have to have some links taken out. It has 43 separate links. The middle links that have the diamonds go all the way to the clasp!! I hate to loose diamonds but it is just much too big for my wrist.

faint.gif
OMG, that is some gorgeous, beautiful, lovely, sparkly watch!!!
You lucky, lucky girl, congratulations!!!