Bal Intel - F/W 2011

The biggest problem for me is where to find it! Barneys Bal stock keeps on dwindling day-by-day (totally sucks) and I just hate buying sight-unseen, but guess I will be forced to do so.

The Riva bags were supposed to be available in RED too ... :thinking:

some pix from my SA :smile:

dsc02152.jpg

dsc02153dd.jpg

dsc02149t.jpg

dsc02151r.jpg

dsc021481.jpg

dsc021501.jpg

Thanks for these pics, VA!! The lighting seems to be off because Mimosa looks like Buton D'or! I am loving the Biance RGGH, it looks like Nacre, but again, the lighting may be throwing the depiction off? Did you see these IRL?

i kind of like the "Bow" too - that I imagine would look great in Cyclamen. Can't wait for Cyclamen & the newest Red!!! If anyone has photos of those colors pls share!!

Wow so many new pics!! Thanks for sharing!!

I really love that Bow bag-- I've been wanting a bag of that shape for awhile now! I'm definitely interested to see what the dimensions are and what colors it will come in.

The Bow is out now, a new bag for spring. It should at least be available in the 3 collection colors, if they don't go back and do it in the earlier colors. I've seen a pic of a white one, and that's a spring color, and this pic looks like V de M.

i saw all the moto bags that i posted pix of. Dark Night, Vert Menthe, & White Light had all just arrived. The papier totes are coming for f/w. sorry if i confused anyone :wacko:

i honestly didn't see much difference between Mimosa & Bouton (which i used to have), perhaps Mimosa is a little less neon. i believe the Bow is available in the collection colours, atleast that's what they have ordered.

i saw all the moto bags that i posted pix of. Dark Night, Vert Menthe, & White Light had all just arrived. The papier totes are coming for f/w. sorry if i confused anyone :wacko:

i honestly didn't see much difference between Mimosa & Bouton (which i used to have), perhaps Mimosa is a little less neon. i believe the Bow is available in the collection colours, atleast that's what they have ordered.

true true...I have a picture of mimosa and bouton d'or side by side and mimosa is less neon than bouton....regardless I still love love the bouton

do you know the price of the bow?

thanks dear

thanks sweetie for sharing pictures :heart:
did you see vert menthe or dark night with rose gold??:graucho::graucho:

attachment.php

Maxxout, I saw this picture first before I went back a couple pages and thought for a sec that you might've photoshopped the hardware, haha! My BF always called the hardware on my bbags as "nips." Now, it becomes a reality. :amazed: :roflmfao:

Thanks viki for the pics. Great way to start a Sunday :graucho:

:biggrin:This is exactly my thoughts as I look at the bag-I would be so embarrassed to walk around like this-LOL!!!

I do love the GHS on the DN & can not wait for mine!!!