Baby Animals Bracelet *yay*

today i saw the necklace and it is TDF. the animals are big......necklace is long,,,, i would wear it with one solid color, like all black, or all blue..... also saw the butterfly necklace in lavender

i tell ya, enough to make a grown woman cry :crybaby: :heart:

oooooo....super cute!!! I bought this bracelet 2 weeks ago and Chanel is taking out a couple of links for me because it's too big!!! I also ordered the baby animal flap to match it!!! still waiting for Neiman to call me and tell me they got it in!!!

omg MsChaslyne you just reminded me,,,,,my name is also on list for baby animal flap??!! my SA at NM reminded me, today.,.. i don't get it 'cause don't remember putting myself on list for it at all! is there such a thing as being so Chanel purse obsessed that one's mind gets overwhelmed and one does things in a kind of sleepwalk state?

eeeek
:confused1:

haha, purse-onality, such a sleepwalk state must exist!
the baby animals necklace and bracelet are SO cute! when i went to chanel yesterday, a girl was trying them. i wanted to encourage her with a "you should get them!", but i felt shy, haha... i think she ended up buying the baby animal flap though.

awww thanks!

i saw the baby animal flap a few days ago...and thankfully i didn't feel the absolute need to get it! it is super cute though, i was tempted with the clutch.

Lisa SH: I paid $775CDN + tax

Michelle: the bunny is the whoel reason i got it!! i love bunnies! if there was a bunny charm on the flap...that would be a whole different story! :graucho:
i still want to see this necklace!! i don't think my boutique got it in. :crybaby: