Authenticate This LV: READ the rules & use the format in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item:Louis Vuitton Speedy
Link:n/a
The pictures are not great buy maybe you can tell already is not authentic.
Thanks in advance!!!

Attachments

• purse2.jpg
    purse2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 35
  • cr5.jpg
    cr5.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 32
  • cr1.jpg
    cr1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 36
  • cr3.jpg
    cr3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 34
  • cr2.jpg
    cr2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 37
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...-format-post-1-a-633568-605.html#post17416748

Hi Addy,

The seller provided additional pics below with no flash, on macro setting. She does not have the original dust bag that comes with bag. Hope you can help! Thanks!!!

http://i55.tinypic.com/2zppn2f.jpg[/
[/QUOTE]

Those rivets just do not look consistent to me - not sure if it is b/c the pics are not crystal clear... would love to see a clearer pic of the first set on the metal

Sorry sweetie but this is fake - file a dispute ASAP

Thank you Addy and Nyria. I can't tell you how disheartening this experience has been for me. A month of waiting for it to end like this. I just shot off an escalation to paypal for them to look into it and I copied my pictures and your response as well. I hope I can get my money back. Thanks for giving me the peace of mind I needed.

Thank you Addy and Nyria. I can't tell you how disheartening this experience has been for me. A month of waiting for it to end like this. I just shot off an escalation to paypal for them to look into it and I copied my pictures and your response as well. I hope I can get my money back. Thanks for giving me the peace of mind I needed.

Good luck to you :smile:

Hi =)
Please ask for close ups of the heatstamps (straight on), zipperpulls and LV on the clasps - for both.

Hello! Well, I asked for more pictures and have yet to hear a response on either. It is like pulling teeth to get people to send you pictures lately! If they do respond I will post them-if not, I think I may throw in the towel on the neverfull. There are too many fakes on this bag. I wanted to thank you for taking a look! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.