World's largest handbag!

Got to see it today!!!! It's pretty spectacular but the leather doesn't really have much of a scent, as far I could smell anyway!! had a quick look inside- there's a large screen and a stool. didn't have time to watch the video, but you certainly couldn't miss the Kelly! Hopefully I'll get to watch the video soon. If any of you are around Dublin, even the outside is worth a look! I'd happily move into it!

Last edited:
Have had a chance to pop in and see this, and it was amazing. Inside you get to watch a little video from the perspective of the Kelly and get jiggled about a lot. :biggrin:

As mentioned above, I got very little H scent from it, although the exhibition (which my SA told me will be making its way around Europe!) is accompanied by an Hermes craftsman who will show their skills in store. I had the opportunity to see her making the most beautiful Iris Kelly!

It was definitely fun, I'd recommend seeing it if you can.

ohh this was at the Paris Rue de Grenelle store and I went inside it... It was a really interesting experience! You take a seat in front of a screen and it moves as if you're actually inside a handbag :smile: