Monogram Empreinte Collection

Heres mine. I love all the inside pockets. 6 slit pocket and one zippered!

ArtsyModel2003.jpg

ArtsyModel002-1.jpg

ArtsyEclipse016.jpg

Lovely! Congrats!

So beautiful ! Congrats!

Itsonlyforme: Congrats! Love your charm on your artsy!!!

Congrats Itsonlyforme! Love it! :yes:

Oooo this is super gorgeous n that mini lin charm looks so good on the bag.... I love that color combo on the charm. I am still looking for it. Hopefully I will find it one day :smile: congrats on your beautiful artsy.

IO4M, Your bag is gorgeous. I love the charm on it. Just perfect.

I agree with everyone else, the charm really suits the colour of the bag. Congrats itsonly4me

I agree soo beautiful!

:shame: Thanks for all the nice words. As soon as I saw the bag, I new the charm would be perfect for it. Actually, this is the first bag I have ever put it on! Its been sitting so lonely in its dustbag.

Congrats itsonlyforme! I am so tempted to get the cream artsy in addition to the ombre that I already have. I will probably wait until the general release though. DH would probably "kill me" if I bought two leather artsy's in less than a month.

Congrats itsonlyforme! I am so tempted to get the cream artsy in addition to the ombre that I already have. I will probably wait until the general release though. DH would probably "kill me" if I bought two leather artsy's in less than a month.

Tehe! I am tempted to get another item from this line, not sure what yet!
Is the general release still the 15th ? What was all that talk about vday?

Does the Artsy only come in MM right now?

In this line, yes. It is definitely a large bag though, I would compare it to a mahina XL.

In this line, yes. It is definitely a large bag though, I would compare it to a mahina XL.

Oh great that is what I was hoping the size would be. Trying to decide between the mahina XL or XXL in black or the Artsy in Ombre!

BTW Your bag is beautiful and looks GREAT with that charm! Congrats!

Last edited: