Alessandra Ambrosio Thread

Dita Von Teese and Alessandra Ambrosio don their black masks at French Vogue’s 90th Anniversary Party at Hotel Pozzo di Borgo on Thursday (September 30) in Paris, France.

All guests wore masks after they were asked by Carine Roitfeld, the magazine’s editor-in-chief, to wear them. Asked by the NY Times about what she is most proud of during her time at Vogue, she said, “When I see this anniversary issue, I think it is the best coffee-table book. I think it is good when something can stay interesting for a long time.”

“It’s not just a trend for one month. What we did in this issue, I hope, in 10 years, will not be démodé, because now everyone can see fashion on the Internet,” Roitfeld said. “You can go on Style.com and see everything, but not how to wear it. This is what we try to give to the readers of Vogue.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,148
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 1,173
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 1,339
Alessandra Ambrosio shows off her amazing bikini body in a Victoria’s Secret shoot on Sunday (October 10) in St. Bart’s.

The 29-year-old model splashed in the ocean and struck sexy poses on the beach!

Ale had an early start to her day of work - “5 am call time!!! So sleepy!!!” she tweeted.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• e1.jpg
    e1.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 1,432
  • e2.jpg
    e2.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 1,121