Come Share Your August 2010 purchases

Dark Brown Jumbo with SHW

e2b1247d.jpg
congrats on your dark brown flap,beautiful.
congrats on your new flap, love compartments.

My first Chanel! So excited!

It is a 4 series, Spring 1996 Medium Flap, Black Lamb, Gold plated HW

I can't believe the condition it is in....15 years old and nearly perfect. It came with the original tag from Bergdorf Goodman, box, and authenticity card. No dustbag, though.

ChanelTT.jpg

Thanks everyone for your kind comments!

gorgeous! is this scratch easily? or can u use it for everyday?

It is lambskin, so it will scratch I guess. Somehow because the style is a softer structure I am not as afraid of the lambskin as I am on regular flap. I don't intend to use it everyday.

Hi Sbelle, is this khaki fonce colour? I love it. It's beautiful. Can i know where u bought it from & how much? Thanks ya. :smile:

It is actually black! My house is so dark that getting the true color to show in photos is hard. I got it at Neiman Marcus, but I actually bought it the end of July. At the time the price was $2,700--I'm not sure whether it was part of the increase in prices

Congratulation... It's gorgeous bag (it's the medium size? Wats color is it....) I really WANs get one too...

It is slightly bigger than the medium size flap, but imo it has more room because it doesn't have the second flap. I'll measure it for you later today.

New to me Vintage Jumbo XL :biggrin:

ede2a8af.jpg

Perfect combo:smile:!

By the way, I LOVE LOVE those Gucci shoes from your avatar. Right now I'm not such a big Gucci fan, but in the Tom Ford era it was perfect.

Oh, I just read your signature, you have really great taste:graucho:, I also love the Pigalles, they're my favorite model from Louboutin, and I love Chanel coats too!

:nuts: I can't believe that's 15 years already! You lucky girl! Congrats! :biggrin:
My first Chanel! So excited!

It is a 4 series, Spring 1996 Medium Flap, Black Lamb, Gold plated HW

I can't believe the condition it is in....15 years old and nearly perfect. It came with the original tag from Bergdorf Goodman, box, and authenticity card. No dustbag, though.

ChanelTT.jpg

Congrast Noegirl05! That's a gorgeous vintage, I always love the big CC logo on it! :tup:
New to me Vintage Jumbo XL :biggrin:

ede2a8af.jpg

Congrats sbelle! Chanel 3 is so buttery soft! :tender:

Congrats puglypie! I love dark brown color flap...they are really stunning! :love:
Dark Brown Jumbo with SHW
e2b1247d.jpg

Congrats sassygee! Friday 13th should be a very lucky day for you! :biggrin:
Brown Caviar WOTC at 2007 Prices...what a find!!!!!

Purchased Tuesday at Saks (StoneyPoint Mall in Richmond Va)
07A A13498Y04624 Dark Brown color Code 90912

cavairbrownwotc05.jpg

browncaviarwotc06.jpg

BrownCaviarwotc02.jpg

And who said that Frinday the 13th is unlucky!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh so many gorgeous things girls... wow!

Caviar key case
ChanelKeyPurse2.jpg

My completed caviar set with my new key case (taking Matchy Matchy Disorder to new heights)
ChanelCaviarCollection2.jpg

Classic bifold calf skin wallet
ChanelClassicWallet2.jpg

Chanel gold keyring
ChanelGoldKeyring2.jpg

2007a Crystal Camellia Necklace (thanks to a lovely TPF'er!!!)
ChanelCrystalCamelliaNecklace2.jpg

Classic silver & pearl brooch
ChanelPearlBrooch.jpg

2010a silk stole
ChanelStole.jpg

2008p brooch (from eBay)
ChanelVintageBrooch.jpg