HELP!!! My cat POOPED on my bag!!! :( :(

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
OMG my cat literally crapped on my bag. :sad::yucky: I used my black large hobo (the one with the braided strap, large signature, jacquard) to go to breakfast this morning and when I came back I sat it on my bed next to me. My cat was walking over to me and as he stepped over my bag he FARTED and - I don't know - like, several spurts of wet, watery friggin DIAHREAH shot out onto my bag AND onto my LV koala wallet. BOTH now smell like crap - seriously :crybaby:. The poop "droplets" got like, INTO the fabric on the bag and onto the strap :crybaby: - and onto my koala drops happened to fall ON the zipper and into the tiiiiiiny strip of fabric along the zipper. My freaking LUCK :crybaby:. WHAT on earth can I do? Please, PLEASE help!

My apolgies as I am really:sad: sorry about what happened to your bag.
I know you spent good money on it. I only own Coach Leather bags.
As yours is the Signature Fabric, I don't know if Coach makes a cleaner
for the for it. Don't ever leave any bags lying around on your bed or anywhere else the cat might access. You could try to call the Coach Factory in JAX and see if there is anything they can do.

Coach - FAQs

You might want to take it to a Professional Dry Cleaner where they specialize
in cleaning small accessories and luggage. Check your local yellow pages.
Good luck!

Okay, I can't believe I am going to admit this to all of you, but here it goes:

A couple years ago I was home sick from work and laying on the couch. My cat, who must be on my lap at all times, had jumped up on the couch and on my stomach to lay down. In the process of laying down, with her butt facing in the direction of my face, she SHARTED and nailed me right in the face. Okay, I said it. My cat pooped in my face. It is by far the grossest thing that has ever happened to me in my life. Thankfully I was wearing my glasses and didn't have my mouth open. Needless to say, I reached the shower in record time.

I am so sorry that this has happened to you but I have to admit that I laughed out loud when I saw the title of your thread. You might want to get to a pet store because they sell cleaners specifically made for pet stains/odors. You'd need to make sure that it wouldn't remove the color on your bags before you use it, but I think it would be worth a shot.

I'm sorry, when I first looked at the post I had to laugh also. I'm sure there is something out there that will work (I hope so anyway). After all what's a little poop, it could be worse.

Try Nature's Miracle - it's pet odor and stain remover and it works very well. I've actually had to use it on several things (had a 16 year old cat that would "protest" the condition of his litter box on furniture/carpet, etc.) and it did remove smells as well as stains. You can find it at a pet store.

O/t but Mokoni, I'm cracking up at your story and "sharted" is one of my and my husband's favorite words!

Okay, I can't believe I am going to admit this to all of you, but here it goes:

A couple years ago I was home sick from work and laying on the couch. My cat, who must be on my lap at all times, had jumped up on the couch and on my stomach to lay down. In the process of laying down, with her butt facing in the direction of my face, she SHARTED and nailed me right in the face. Okay, I said it. My cat pooped in my face. It is by far the grossest thing that has ever happened to me in my life. Thankfully I was wearing my glasses and didn't have my mouth open. Needless to say, I reached the shower in record time.

OH-MY-GOD! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: ! That has to be one of the FUNNIEST things I've heard in a long time. You just made my 13 year old's day! I just read her your story while she looked at me like this :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: !

LOL... I agree - funny and sad at the same time!

OK... go to PetSmart or Petco - they have that Nature's Miracle like willowsmom mentioned or something simliar that takes out pet odors. i.e. poo, puke, pee, etc. (We have cats that we protesting their box right after we moved and the stuff worked wonders!) Use that per the instructions then wait about a week or so.

THEN take it to a professional cleaners and see if they can clean the bag. I think a combination of the two may help ALOT... Seriously check out that kitty-smell-be-gone stuff though - it really works!!

Then, buy a hook to hang your bag on when you walk in the door. :graucho:

Wow - these stories (especially the one by Mokoni) made me laugh out loud!

I echo the recommendation to try Nature's Miracle. I have four dogs (and a lot of doggie accidents come with the terriotory) and nothing takes out odor smells like this product. You can find it online or in most pet stores. Good luck!