Authenticate This Louis Vuitton >> Please read the rules & use the format in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
here you go, referring to previous post of:
Please authenticate, I believe it is a Madeleine GM

Item Name: Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Authentic Black handbag purse
Item Number: 220568142199
Seller ID: luckychula
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Seller says the date code is: AR1009
Pic is not clear enough for me, wait and see what Addy has to say since she was helping you.

Hello, new to TPF, just searched & found questions but not an answer, just requests for pics - did the question(s) of linen/canvas dustbags ever get resolved? Any LVs I've purchased in the store come with nice flannel-like dustbags but I have received a coussin & panda pochette from ebay recently with linen dustbags. Every bit of the bags look real with the exception of a metallic smell on the zipper pull. Are either of these signs of fakes in your experience? Apologies if these have been covered, in my field sometimes I welcome the easy questions ;) Thanks so much for your kind advice.

Hello, new to TPF, just searched & found questions but not an answer, just requests for pics - did the question(s) of linen/canvas dustbags ever get resolved? Any LVs I've purchased in the store come with nice flannel-like dustbags but I have received a coussin & panda pochette from ebay recently with linen dustbags. Every bit of the bags look real with the exception of a metallic smell on the zipper pull. Are either of these signs of fakes in your experience? Apologies if these have been covered, in my field sometimes I welcome the easy questions ;) Thanks so much for your kind advice.
Hello and welcome! Both are correct. I've taken close up comparison of the fabrics,check it out. If you would like your LV items authenticated, you'll need to post pictures,see post #1.dustbag 003.JPG

Attachments

• DSC04699.JPG
    DSC04699.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC04745.JPG
    DSC04745.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC04775.JPG
    DSC04775.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC04792.JPG
    DSC04792.JPG