Chanel Kelly Thread

OMG Selena! I am going nuts waiting too! I swear, I keep dreaming about this fricking bag (thanks to you! LOL!) Cannot wait to see yours- you better post a TON of pics so I can get a fix before friday!

Well, I have been able to locate several Small Lambskin w/SH for $1450 and several Large Caviar w/ GH for $1595 and one Large Caviar w/SH for $1520 ...

I also called the 800 number and found out that the Large USED to be made in Lambskin also, but not since 2004 :sad: - I didn't ask about caviar in the Small tho.

Hope this info helps anyone else who was looking for these!

Still not sure which one I will get, as usual! :P

Well, I have been able to locate several Small Lambskin w/SH for $1450 and several Large Caviar w/ GH for $1595 and one Large Caviar w/SH for $1520 ...

I also called the 800 number and found out that the Large USED to be made in Lambskin also, but not since 2004 :sad: - I didn't ask about caviar in the Small tho.

Hope this info helps anyone else who was looking for these!

Still not sure which one I will get, as usual! :P

sorry bit confussed are u saying that nay lambskin large ones with siler hardware out there are from 2004 production? I would love a large lambskin or caviar but it has to have silver hardware... does anyone know where I can get one?

Right, there are no Large Lambskin bags available in CHANEL BOUTIQUES - they are not able to check dept store stock - but I was unable to find one at any NM either.

I DID find the Large Caviar with Gold HW ... AND ...
I found ONE Large Caviar with Silver HW