Authenticate This Louis Vuitton >> Please read the rules & use the format in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it Fake:tdown:

Could somebody give me an idea about the authenticity of this LV Sprouse Scarf please?

Item Name:Louis Vuitton Red Leopard Sprouse Shawl/Scarf
Item Number: 330401245076
Seller ID: zag113
Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....245076&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

Thanks. It looks okay against my Brown one - can I ask what you think is not right with it please?

Any other opinions too - I don't want to make a costly mistake, but at the same time, don't want to miss it if its okay.

I bought the following item as it seemed genuine to me from photos and I now have it in my hands and matches the photos the seller posted. Of course I have niggling doubts since I am inexperienced at this and would appreciate help authenticating it.

Item Name: Louis Vuitton (vintage) shoulder bag - seller didn't list the bag name, but I have found out it is the "Chantilly" (from comparing to other photos online)
Item Number: ? (see link below as auction is over)
Seller ID: robb648
Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180464764665&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:GB:1123

I asked for more photos from the seller of the code - here they are attached.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

• Picture 026-1200.jpg
    Picture 026-1200.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 32
  • Picture 029-1200.jpg
    Picture 029-1200.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 32
thanks![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Thanks. It looks okay against my Brown one - can I ask what you think is not right with it please?

Any other opinions too - I don't want to make a costly mistake, but at the same time, don't want to miss it if its okay.

This is definitely FAKE and I am not even an authenticator. :smile: I suggest you check out the eBay guides on LV products...there are really good ones there and it will give you the basic points to check on. Good luck!

Can you please authenticate this bag that I purchased? Thanks!

I posted more pics about 3-4 posts down because the thumbnails didn't work before. thanks.!

Attachments

• BjQcLBGkKGrHqQH-CgEs7cWYKPUBLS1BRTi_14.JPG
    BjQcLBGkKGrHqQH-CgEs7cWYKPUBLS1BRTi_14.JPG
    1.1 KB · Views: 114
  • BjQeBNBmkKGrHqMH-CcEs9h0MVrbBLS1EuQ_14.JPG
    BjQeBNBmkKGrHqMH-CcEs9h0MVrbBLS1EuQ_14.JPG
    767 bytes · Views: 112
  • BjQdvigCGkKGrHqUH-DMEsbdFDCSBLS1Dt7Gmg_14.JPG
    BjQdvigCGkKGrHqUH-DMEsbdFDCSBLS1Dt7Gmg_14.JPG
    798 bytes · Views: 106
  • BjQcqfwBWkKGrHqIH-CIEs8u4hQ9BLS01ZC_3.JPG
    BjQcqfwBWkKGrHqIH-CIEs8u4hQ9BLS01ZC_3.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 27
  • BjQc16BGkKGrHqQH-EQEs92yHJKQBLS1fjNFQ_14.JPG
    BjQc16BGkKGrHqQH-EQEs92yHJKQBLS1fjNFQ_14.JPG
    1,007 bytes · Views: 113
Last edited:

The Louis vuitton tag looks different from other Lv scarf I've got and I have seen many fake LV items with green and yellow card.

wait for other opinions too

I bought the following item as it seemed genuine to me from photos and I now have it in my hands and matches the photos the seller posted. Of course I have niggling doubts since I am inexperienced at this and would appreciate help authenticating it.

Item Name: Louis Vuitton (vintage) shoulder bag - seller didn't list the bag name, but I have found out it is the "Chantilly" (from comparing to other photos online)
Item Number: ? (see link below as auction is over)
Seller ID: robb648
Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180464764665&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:GB:1123

I asked for more photos from the seller of the code - here they are attached.

Fake! date code is not right

Status
Not open for further replies.