** My first purchase of 2010 **

Thanks everyone for the compliments. :yahoo:
Congrats Lulu!! It's stunning and elegant!! :yahoo:

Hot mama + lovely BB !! :biggrin:

Congrats on your BB and your pregnancy!! :heart:

congrats on getting this gorgeous bag!!

i tried on this bag today, but resisted getting it as it was out of my budget.. it was the last piece left in the store... *regrets*

She is such a cute baby Alma! Congrats!

Ahhh it's SO cute! I love the black and white contrast pictures for the Pomme, and CONGRATS MORE on that baby bump!

I am in LVOE!

So cute !!

Thanks LVBL. This is because, 7 Jan is the official released day in uk, was told only bond street and harrods has stock for sale at the moment. And others store only got one for display purpose. So coincident my sil was in bond street on Tuesday, so she reserved for me and picked it up on 7 Jan.
great SIL you have! :nuts:

CONGRATS!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: On the bag and the pregnancy too! You looked fabulous!
This is such a cute bag and the color it's just so rich and gorgeous! I didn't know it existed until last night when I checked out the LV website.

I am going to get one soon!! How can anyone resist? :biggrin:

HELLO Ismelulu u look great with the BB:ps:

im thinking of ALMA BB for my Mum
Can this bag fit a long wallet?
Can u post a pic of this cutie ALMA BB next to a Speedy or a wallet or anything^^?

:ty:so much :smooch:

Thanks all for the compliments.

Mai1981, OK. i will snap a picture with my speedy 25 tonight. The width of alma bb is 9.8 inches, so it depends on how long is your wallet. I can't fit in my roses pochette.

HELLO Ismelulu u look great with the BB:ps:

im thinking of ALMA BB for my Mum
Can this bag fit a long wallet?
Can u post a pic of this cutie ALMA BB next to a Speedy or a wallet or anything^^?

:ty:so much :smooch:

Hi Mai1981, As promised, alma bb & speedy 25. Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures.
compare01.jpg

compare02.jpg

Last edited: