You Wishlist for Fall Sale

cuteangel7777

call me wai
May 12, 2008
Hi Cl Lovers~

I have been out for a while thanks to too much work but i am back here for the sales season and haunting down shoes. Anyway I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can list the style and the sizes of our CL Sales Wish List so everyone can help each other find them ( too many of my lovely tpf friends had found me more than half of my CLs) and i know the ladies on the CL sub forum are the sweetest so i am hoping we will all get enabling, helps and loves..

This Fall i am limiting myself to 5 pairs of CLs (and 5 other pairs of non CLs) since i run out of shoes space in the new place i am moving in *and DF thinks i spend way too much time and $ on shoes and complains the whole time that bust my ears* and here is the list

Candy Pump (Red/Black Size 38)
Maggie (Purple/Gold Size 38)
Love Pumps ( 38 Red or gold (NAP Limited Edition) )
Lady Page (Maroon or black and red can do as well)
Resort Collection Glitter VPs- okay these are on sales shoes but i really need them for my wedding ( thats what i been saying about the last 10 shoes i bought lol)

Soo tell us yours and we can all have fun~

xoxo.

Rolando, Roccia Python, 41 (I know these will probably never make it to sale, but just in case)
Miss Boxe, Roccia Python, 40.5 or 41 (Hirschliefers is already sold out of my size)
Ron Ron, any color, 40 (new sizing) 41 (old sizing)

Taupe Metal MB 38
Barbie Ron Ron 38
Tobacco/Black Maggies 38.5
Black Leather/Suede Nitoinimoi 38.5 (only at final cut)
Supra Fifre Black Suede 38.5 (only at final cut)

Last edited:
fun!

brown/beige watersnake Altadama 40 - a girl can dream, can't she?! speaking of dreams ...
anything in grey nabuck python!
pewter Josefa, 40
grey/black Bicho 39.5
black suede or leopard pony Miss Clichy 39.5
boots: dark grey Piro and black suede knee high or otk Fifre w/silver buttons, 39.5

(Surly-you are going to love the Josepha! I wear mine at least twice a week, very comfy!)

I am dying for a pair of LOVE pumps 39.5(red letter or would go crazy with happiness for the NAP Love Strass!)

Miss Boxe or Lady Wedge in cranberry 39.5

Ruched suede booties, peep toe in Charcoal (Trepio?) in a 40.5 but only on final cut

Black Patent, Nude/Beige/Camel Patent, or Cranberry Ron Ron - 38
Grey, or Fuschia Suede Declic 90 - 38
Beige Python VP - 37.5
VPs (any color) - 37.5
Black Patent Pigalle (100 or below) - 37.5

Boots:
Black Orniron - 38
Grey Suede Piros - 38 (only on sale)

Thanks in advance! And thank you cuteangel for starting this thread!

Ron Rons, grey metal patent, 36
Babel, black leather (haha, yeah right), 36.5 or 37
Piros, gray, 36.5 or 37 (I know they're on sale at Hirschleifer's, but I've never shopped there before)

It would be awfully nice if black patent Simples would go on sale :P. But they won't, obviously. I did hold myself back from the rouge metal patent Simples at Nordies and felt quite virtuous afterwards.

Ron Rons, grey metal patent, 36
Babel, black leather (haha, yeah right), 36.5 or 37
Piros, gray, 36.5 or 37 (I know they're on sale at Hirschleifer's, but I've never shopped there before)

It would be awfully nice if black patent Simples would go on sale :P. But they won't, obviously. I did hold myself back from the rouge metal patent Simples at Nordies and felt quite virtuous afterwards.

Samhain honestly contact Hirsheiflers and ask for Penney and mention TPF. I've never shopped there before either, but she did sell to at least a couple people who were new customers.