Here she it....Metallic Claire 14234

what a great bag and i LOVE the lining!!! since it's not a really structured bag, i wouldn't mind the floppy eared corners but you need to love if you intend to keep it... either way, thanks sharing the pictures with us!!

Hard to tell from the pics, but the leather looks a little like that of the steel sabrina and julianne....only sparkly! Looking at her some more I think the floppy corners would bother me too much. Would worry about permanent creases etc. But still a gorgeous bag. Dying to see the Audrey.

Last edited:
Interesting... GM is gunmetal. I am loving this shade of gunmetal compared to that used on the Peyton or Bleeker hobo. They are all so different and unique, but this is my favorite!

The color is beautiful! Thanks for the pics!

Also, IMHO this bag slouches different from the Julianne because of the pleats...so while I LOVE the way Julianne slouches, something about the way Claire slouches kinda bugs me. Not sure if that makes sense. Although, I really would like to see Claire IRL before passing my final personal judgement re: whether I'd buy this bag. One final thought, the chain strap looks awesome but I don't do well with those because they dig into my shoulder.