Ask and you shall receive....bag p**n!! ;) Prada and a lil' sumthin' sumthin'

Hi A, Love the reissue tote, not a fan of the vitello shine bags. Do like the cervo shine, but not sure if I would like it bigger. I've only played w/ cervo shine in the larger size and I really like it.

That cervo shine is lovely! I really like this one! Are you wearing it crossbody as well? Cool!
I'm also not feeling it for the vitello shine but it may be the color.
Thank you for posting the chanel here - I certainly don't mind! I normally don't venture there but you gals have me crossing over!

Hi all! I finally got to get back on! I'll warn you I am at doctor's office with dh (LASIK) and may have to log off abruptly!

A--I don't think the cervo shine looks small in the modeling pics, but I realize it is smaller than the vitello. For me the cervo is a no brainer. But you must remember that I've been watching it from the day it showed u:yahoo:p on Saks.com. I haven't felt the same about the vitello--but that's just me.

Gtg for now!

A - You know I'm going to tell you to keep the reissue tote. It is to die for! And I have to say that I do like the cervo shine tons better than the vitello shine tote. Keep the cervo and I bet there will be vitellos on sale come November.:smile:

Oh Dear....I love both bags but after having mine for a couple of weeks I know it is a keeper. So here is another vote for Cervo Shine even tho I wouldn't mind having both.

On a side note.....your bag is the same color as mine. Do you have cards as I do that say Pietra??? And if so, did you get the bag from Saks? I am still trying to verify whether I have the wrong cards or not. Some thought (along with the Saks Rep) that the color card was wrong and it should be Nicciolo??? Teak??? I'm not sure what all colors this bag came in. Pietra means "stone" so I don't think my bag looks Like a Stone color in any way.

Well...I'm going against the grain here. I have the brown VS tote and LOVE it! The color is absolutely TDF. I would keep the Chanel and the VS. Return the Cervo and then you won't feel so bad for keeping the Chanel due to the price diff between the cervo and VS! I need a big bag and the VS tote is the perfect size for me.
Good luck on the big decision!!!

^^oh goodness. EVERYONE'S opinions are so well appreciated. I respect honest perspectives and that is why I love tpf.

S - you are biased b/c you have the VS, cervo, or reissue???? I think you said in an earlier post you liked the cervo better, right?

Yes, if I had the disposable income, I'd LOVE to keep all three but in these hard times, I feel guilty, kwim?

Keep those thoughts comin'. It's so refreshing and enlightening to hear different pov's. I sincerely consider every one of them.

To answer your ? Lexie, my auth card also says "pietra." I purchased from saks.com since the Saks store did not purchase this particular bag. Nicciolo is lighter...same color as ryry's cervo shine tote and my VS tote. This bag is definitely a lot darker. Maybe Prada's version of stone is a dark stone, ha. I think you have the right cards as mine say the same thing. My bag came in its orig box with wrappers around everything so I don't think it would be a big coincidence.