Linda Evangelista

OOPS!
i opened both Chloe and Prada's thread at the same time and thought I posted this: "i didn't even know she was pregnant
tongue.gif

congrats to her!"

in Chloe's thread. *sigh* I've had a long day.

Supermodel Linda sets up home with Hard Rock founder
11th November 2006

linda111106_228x342.jpg

Supermodel Linda Evangelista, who once famously declared she would not get out of bed for less than $10,000, is setting up home with a multi-millionaire.

Linda, 41, has been dating Hard Rock Cafe founder Peter Morton for three months.
Her move to his mansion in the Los Angeles hills comes just a month after the birth of her son Augustin and spells an intriguing twist in the Canadian model's love life.

She married Elite model agency executive Gerald Marie at just 22 but they split after six years and she was engaged to Twin Peaks star Kyle MacLachlan.

Linda became pregnant by Manchester United goalkeeper Fabien Barthez but had a miscarriage in 1999 at six months.
Since then she has dated Italian oil mogul Ugo Brachetti Peretti and pasta heir Paolo Barilla.
But she has refused to name her son's father, believed to be a New York architect.

Now she has found love with twice-married father-of-three Morton, who sold the Hard Rock Cafe chain for £266million and is also behind the nightclub Morton's in Berkeley Square, London. He has pledged to care for her baby. A friend said: "Everyone is really surprised that they are moving in together so soon after the birth. She has really landed on her feet."

Press Release 16