38.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_1281.jpg
    IMG_1281.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1282.jpg
    IMG_1282.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 57
such a beautiful, gorgeous color!!!
So the stams are made from lambs leather this season (instead of goat)?
its so pretty!!

you are well on your way to having your very own "StamFam"!!;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

That's Better!! :nuts::tup:

thanks girls, I'm in love with the color! :heart:

iluv: I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the leather on the blue bruna that I saw at Nordies the other day felt the same way that the baby stam feels like! (there is a tag inside the bag that mentions the lamb leather, I didn't look for it for the bruna...maybe somebody else can confirm?)

iluv: I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the leather on the blue bruna that I saw at Nordies the other day felt the same way that the baby stam feels like! (there is a tag inside the bag that mentions the lamb leather, I didn't look for it for the bruna...maybe somebody else can confirm?)

I've noticed these new tags regarding the lambs leather inside the memphis and grainne bags. There was also one inside my new Stef bag (the safety pin collection). Oddly enough, there was never any kind of tag or care card regarding the goat leather that was used in previous seasons -- could it be that it's been lamb along & we all just thought it was goat leather? I haven't seen the new stams and quilted bags in person yet -- does your baby stam feel different from your peach stam?

Attachments

• carecard.jpg
    carecard.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 45

I've noticed these new tags regarding the lambs leather inside the memphis and grainne bags. There was also one inside my new Stef bag (the safety pin collection). Oddly enough, there was never any kind of tag or care card regarding the goat leather that was used in previous seasons -- could it be that it's been lamb along & we all just thought it was goat leather? I haven't seen the new stams and quilted bags in person yet -- does your baby stam feel different from your peach stam?
yep, this is the tag the baby stam has inside
it does feels totally different than the goat peach stam
it's softer, smoother and more velvet like!