CHANEL MOMMIES FUN TIME..Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a beautiful bouquet.

Bye for now, Ladies! I need to exercise :yes:

lib11.jpg

Hi Everyone! Long time, no talk. How is everyone these days? I've been out of the loop and can't seem to catch up......and not even going to try.

Angie, got your email. It's so sweet of you. I am doing fine, super busy but fine. How is Lola? Looks like she is good buddy with the dog.

Hi Everyone! Long time, no talk. How is everyone these days? I've been out of the loop and can't seem to catch up......and not even going to try.

Angie, got your email. It's so sweet of you. I am doing fine, super busy but fine. How is Lola? Looks like she is good buddy with the dog.

hi sophie, good to see you here. glad your doing good and busy with work. lola is great. shes getting so big so fast. 14 months old already. her and louie are BFF. hows your family doing?

hi sophie, good to see you here. glad your doing good and busy with work. lola is great. shes getting so big so fast. 14 months old already. her and louie are BFF. hows your family doing?

Hi Angie, I tried to pop in whenever I have down time to relieve stress, lol. Lola sure is growing up fast. The first 2 years are the best years, then they go independent. Enjoy these precious years.

My family is doing good. I work 7 days so barely get to see them much. I promise them I will take a month off and go on vacation with them prior to signing another contract with this seller.

Very busy for me too, but I don't get "paid" :biggrin:.
We were curious about the answer of the math question you posted here a few weeks ago.
Do you remember?

Hi True, everything is fine. The family is fine. I just work long hours getting things done. This job turns out to be more than I ever imagined but a good experience in the long run. How about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.