Zendaya Coleman

They're supposed to be daring, no-holds-barred, often dramatic, or at least whimsical, head to toe looks, and Zendaya didn't hold back. I thought it was fabulous, she wasn't trying for pretty.

Having said that, does anyone remember the Met in the olden days? It was very basic, compared to lately. Princess Diana wore what looked like a navy silk sleeveless nightgown and regular makeup, that's how basic the Met used to be.
Do you follow Liz Lange on Instagram? She just posted a video of this era.... so very different.

Reactions: Jayne1
They're supposed to be daring, no-holds-barred, often dramatic, or at least whimsical, head to toe looks, and Zendaya didn't hold back. I thought it was fabulous, she wasn't trying for pretty.

Having said that, does anyone remember the Met in the olden days? It was very basic, compared to lately. Princess Diana wore what looked like a navy silk sleeveless nightgown and regular makeup, that's how basic the Met used to be.
Yeah, I was just thinking about that the other day. It was more like any regular fundraiser event with a black-tie dress code.
There wasn't even a red carpet, the guests used to have to climb the basic concrete steps up to the main door :lol: The carpet covered steps was a more recent thing. Even pictures of the attendees were hard to find.

Reactions: Jayne1 and djuna1
Attending The 2024 Met Gala Celebrating "Sleeping Beauties: Reawakening Fashion" on May 06, 2024 in New York City.

Tumblr
GM8P85jWgAIjj1I

GM8iUwlaYAAjtF6

GM8MiagbMAAawot

GM8FP8CaIAANDGP
This is stunning. I preferred this Givenchy look & headpiece to the earlier blue/green Margiela look. This look suited the theme more IMO.

She is one of the very few who can carry the bleached/no eyebrows look.
Surprised that her stylist has not launched more businesses, he truly is dedicated to the dressing.
While she is the starlet of the moment, he is without a doubt the stylist of the moment himself.
And yes, to him buying Ungaro. He would slay.

Last edited:
the fashion houses may be clamoring to dress her but it wasn't always the case - and now they're getting paid back
This is such an idiotic statement from Roach. This is the way it is always have been, the fashion houses have to prioritized the clothes they lent to well established names/brands.
He knows the deal, is he trying to burn bridges?

Last edited: