Yummy Apple City!! **WARNING: If you bought this, please be cautious, it is fake**

Dancing_Queen said:
Hi there!

Someone just emailed me via ebay and invited me to this forum. I'm literally in shock now. I bought this bag from her but have yet to make payment for it. She told me that she has access to such rare bbags because her sister is an employee of balenciaga paris. SIGH. Oh and thank you for telling me that it's fake... I honestly do not know what to do. This is really disappointing...
Don't pay her! Can't you report her to ebay for selling a fake, that must be against the ebay rules.

Good luck, I feel terrible for you. What a horrible seller.:censor:

Hi there!

Thanks for the warm welcome. With regards to the seller, she told me that she actually brought the bag to barneys to authenticate it and is confident that it's 100% authentic. I told her that I'm not going through the transaction. You know she refuses to admit that it's fake! I don't get it? Do you think that she honestly doesn't know? She even gave me a whole speech about how "lying" and "cheating" in america is a HUGE offence. Sigh.

Dancing Queen, Show her this thread.
Cut and paste the URL and send it to her.
She's the one who is, knowingly or unknowingly lying and cheating.
I'm sure after she reads this she'll say she unknowingly lied ;)

Also...there are some very good sources on this website.
There are "Authenticate This" threads for each high end brand... so if you ever find something on eBay that you are curious about you can post the link and the girls here can tell you if it's real or not.

welcome dancing! although I am sorry that you had to find this place the hard way... but soooo glad you hadn't paid yet! I'm sorry you are going through this.

OMG!!! I feel so bad for bringing the link to that auction here...Sorry girls. A superfake actually had me, :rant: until I saw those extra pics I would never have known. I hope it all works out for you dancing queen. Let us know how you get on :flowers:

dancing_queen, welcome to the forum.
just ignore her telling you about lying and cheating... if there is one person who is lying and cheating, it is her.
also tell her that selling fake is a criminal offense (correct me if i am wrong).

I am just so relieved you did not pay! My stomach knotted up when I read it was fake and the bag had sold.

Welcome to the PF board! We would be happy to help you in your future quest to get an authentic b-bag!!

Dancing Queen - don't lose faith ... stick around here and educate yourself with the links given and you will soon be able to spot the fakes. As you can see, this one was a tricky one - but part of the problem was that the seller didn't provide enough photos in the auction to make a definite determination.

Wow. Do you girls actually know each other? This forum seems like a close community! I'm glad i was invited here. By the way my name's Samantha. I'm situated in Melbourne... =)

With regards to that seller, she asked me to point out why I think the bag is fake. I'm just so overwhelmed by this whole incident. I don't even want to reply her messages any more. She irks me because she keeps acting oblivious.

dancing_queen, welcome! glad you found the forum though it's unfortunate what happened that got you here!

it's a good thing you haven't paid yet. i believe you can report the item to ebay as counterfeit. regardless of whether the seller truly knew the item was fake, it IS fake...
good luck!

It's 6am over here and I'm heading to bed real soon. Thanks everyone. I should have searched for this forum ages ago. I think I have heaps of catching up to do. I'll keep you guys updated! Have a great day ahead! -hugs-