Yummy Apple City!! **WARNING: If you bought this, please be cautious, it is fake**

1. Oh my gosh, I really want to get this & sell my first!!!!!
  2. $1500? holy crap. Maybe I should raise the BIN on mine since everyone else is selling their city's at $1300+
  3. yes! that is a totally YUMMY APPLE!!!!! thanks for posting, HA4E!!!!
  4. yhassan, go for it! I'd bet that you could sell your first for btw 1100-1200.
  5. :flowers: You're Welcome Booyah! I want an apple BBag so badly, but for these prices it will have to wait....one day......:girlsigh:
  6. Do you think so? I so love my first but I'm really curious about the city size....I'm really low on funds right now though so I would for sure have to sell something :girlsigh:
  7. oh, sorry, HA4E! i know EXACTLY how you feel :sad: all of these wonderful bags are popping out of nowhere and we're all spent!!! :crybaby: even me!!! :push: don't worry, we'll keep a look-out for one for you! :flowers:
  8. yhassan, go for it! sell, sell, sell! :graucho:
  9. wow!!! love the colour... but i don't think i look good in this green... good for me though :p
  10. It's gone :sad:
  11. Wow! That was fast! Who won it? Was it a PFer? Such a beautiful bag!:heart:
  12. Wow that color is so awesome and yes that was gone fast!
  13. :nuts: Wow....as quick as lightening! Oh well, I hope I don't have to wait too long untill the next yummy apple comes along....I hope she went to a good PFer home.
  14. I asked the seller for more pics, she sent them to me last night, even though the bag was sold. I think the bag is fake. The mirror was wrapped in plastic and the dot (0) on the metal tag looks wrong. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong... I'll post the pics in a few minutes...just need to upload them