YSL Swatches and chat

Here's Corail Divin!

CorailDivin.jpg

Needs two coats for opacity.

Which one is the Saks Exclusive?

It's the Brun Parnass. I already have a dark brown one from the duo collection which is okay but I usually don't wear brown/beige/nude colours.

Maxboomba said:
Omg that's just gorgeous!!!!! Yea the 2 corals are pretty sheer ... but 2 coats arent bad and that's my limit anyway :smile:

Thanks - they are quite sheer and I always apply two coats anyways! :d

GhstDreamer said:
It's the Brun Parnass. I already have a dark brown one from the duo collection which is okay but I usually don't wear brown/beige/nude colours.

Thanks - they are quite sheer and I always apply two coats anyways! :d

So did you go back and get the other coral? I've been thinking about the taupe one but ....

So did you go back and get the other coral? I've been thinking about the taupe one but ....

I haven't went back to Nordstrom and probably won't for the next couple of weeks. When I do, I will definitely be getting a couple more - Violine Surrealiste and Fushsia Intemporel are the most likely choices. I want to get the other coral but I need to compare what I already have and right now, I think I'm getting a bunch of shades that pretty similar to each other. By then, Le Metier will have some new colours out at Saks so I need to save some money for a couple of those.

I haven't went back to Nordstrom and probably won't for the next couple of weeks. When I do, I will definitely be getting a couple more - Violine Surrealiste and Fushsia Intemporel are the most likely choices. I want to get the other coral but I need to compare what I already have and right now, I think I'm getting a bunch of shades that pretty similar to each other. By then, Le Metier will have some new colours out at Saks so I need to save some money for a couple of those.

Can you swatch your brown one for me? That would be awesome, want to see the difference between the exclusive one & the 2 other browns in the current line...

That's fine.. Just wanna see it on nails ;)

Here's the Candy Face Duo - Chocolate

CandyFaceChoc.jpg

It's very very dark brown. It's a nice colour but it's not a shade I would really wear often. The Brun Parnass is very very similar to this one but it's probably more sheer. The one I have on only needs 1 coat for opacity.