YSL Swatches and chat

Here's the Candy Face Duo - Chocolate

CandyFaceChoc.jpg

It's very very dark brown. It's a nice colour but it's not a shade I would really wear often. The Brun Parnass is very very similar to this one but it's probably more sheer. The one I have on only needs 1 coat for opacity.

Thank you! I like one coaters but not sure if this is the brown I'm after. Will check out the Brun Parnasse too...

Yesterday's Nordstrom purchases!

Bleu Cobalt and Violine Surrealiste
BleuCobaltVioline.jpg

Here's Bleu Cobalt - I thought it would be too much like Dior Blue Label which I have but never used and there's a slight difference. I actually prefer Bleu Cobalt better.
BlueCobalt.jpg

GhstDreamer said:
Yesterday's Nordstrom purchases!

Bleu Cobalt and Violine Surrealiste

Here's Bleu Cobalt - I thought it would be too much like Dior Blue Label which I have but never used and there's a slight difference. I actually prefer Bleu Cobalt better.

Sweet! I do like them on you! Must try to resist adding more brands :giggles:

I don't have any YSLs yet, but I saw them in Sephora. They look so squishy. /so happy to see so many cremes lined up! I think I'll hold out for another month then stockpile on Dior, Chanel and YSL from the Duty Free stores on my way to the US. Ka ching!

I don't have any YSLs yet, but I saw them in Sephora. They look so squishy. /so happy to see so many cremes lined up! I think I'll hold out for another month then stockpile on Dior, Chanel and YSL from the Duty Free stores on my way to the US. Ka ching!

I wish the sephora I go to has YSL polishes!