YSL Arty rings thread!

I have been trying to buy some arty rings on ebay since I cannot find them at the stores. But I am still new to this so I have trouble identifying if it is real or fake.

I posted on the YSL authenticate thread but did not get a response.
I was hoping one of you lovely ladies can help!

This seller has two YSL arty rings that she is selling and I noticed in both of the rings when you look at the backside of the gold band, there is a circular indentation around the same area. I just find that kind of odd. Does anyone else have that on their rings? Please help?

Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271303061047?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

And here is the information of the other ring this seller listed http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Y...4846499?pt=Gemstone_Rings&hash=item3f2a6ed623

Thank you so much in advance!!!
Both look good!

I have been trying to buy some arty rings on ebay since I cannot find them at the stores. But I am still new to this so I have trouble identifying if it is real or fake.

I posted on the YSL authenticate thread but did not get a response.
I was hoping one of you lovely ladies can help!

This seller has two YSL arty rings that she is selling and I noticed in both of the rings when you look at the backside of the gold band, there is a circular indentation around the same area. I just find that kind of odd. Does anyone else have that on their rings? Please help?

Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271303061047?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

And here is the information of the other ring this seller listed http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Y...4846499?pt=Gemstone_Rings&hash=item3f2a6ed623

Thank you so much in advance!!!

I vote for the dark blue one

So sad I missed the NAP sale :sad:
And so I have to pay the full price of $290... but it is now or never because they have stopped making this ring.

The sales representative at the YSL boutique in my area said they are no longer making the Arty ring because the designer of the ring no longer designs for YSL.
The store had the ring pulled from the showroom and when I asked to look at them, they took it out from the back storage area.
All Saks and NM stores also took them out of the showrooms ...you can only buy them online.

You can still call the YSL boutiques because they have some available but in limited quantity in the popular sizes.

I am a size 7 and asked what they had in a 7 and these following 2 YSL boutiques had the most colors available in a size 7:
Costa Mesa, CA store (picture on top) and the Las Vegas store (picture on bottom)
How long ago did you get these? Do you think they still have some in Costa Mesa?? Of maybe Vegas??

Hi ladies!

Does anyone know whether an arty being sold in a black "Saint Laurent Paris" box + dustbag is authentic or not? All my previous rings have come in the white YSL boxes... thanks!

I've had a few authentic items come in black boxes, when I purchase in europe. Better to verify the item is authentic and not rely only on the box and dustbag.

I've had a few authentic items come in black boxes, when I purchase in europe. Better to verify the item is authentic and not rely only on the box and dustbag.

Hi soleilbrun, you are absolutely right, should definitely make sure the ring itself is authentic. As far as I can tell it is, just hadn't come across the black SLP boxes and dustbag for the Arty rings yet. Thanks for your help! :smile:

I was lucky enough to snap 2 arty rings during the NAP sale. I am still in search of the silver /purple and the silver/green but this is my current collection :smile:

Yves+Saint+Laurent+arty+rings+2.jpg
I love your arty rings collection!!

Sharing my 2 cents. I purchased a cipria ring off someone in Thailand on Instagram. I know it sounded sketchy but I wasn't stupid, so I bull crapped about how I sent money but didn't. I received it in the mail but then it was in such poor condition that I had doubts in my head whether it was authentic or not. I decided it wasn't worth it so I mailed it back to @grabityourown which was managed by @tunyakarn. I regret not sending it back via Registered mail because I thought it would take too long and it'll be too pricey so I just shipped it First Class. She is still claiming that she never got it and is still annoying me. I think she received her ring already but still says she didn't so I have to send her money. Please do not buy from her if you see it on Instagram...

Sharing my 2 cents. I purchased a cipria ring off someone in Thailand on Instagram. I know it sounded sketchy but I wasn't stupid, so I bull crapped about how I sent money but didn't. I received it in the mail but then it was in such poor condition that I had doubts in my head whether it was authentic or not. I decided it wasn't worth it so I mailed it back to @grabityourown which was managed by @tunyakarn. I regret not sending it back via Registered mail because I thought it would take too long and it'll be too pricey so I just shipped it First Class. She is still claiming that she never got it and is still annoying me. I think she received her ring already but still says she didn't so I have to send her money. Please do not buy from her if you see it on Instagram...

I'm really confused. You said you sent her money but you didn't? And she sent you the ring?

I'm really confused. You said you sent her money but you didn't? And she sent you the ring?

Not at first. Basically the transaction didn't go through the first time so I thought might as well receive it first and inspect it, it was really poor so I sent it back to her. I don't like stealing other people's items. Not my style. I hope she receives it because I don't want to be bugged for life..