YSL Arty rings thread!

Thank you Chanel!! Yes I love the silver ones and they seem so hard to come by. Good luck!!! I know saks has the silver/amber one but at full price.

Thank you, yoyotomatoe :biggrin:! It's too bad that the UK NAP didn't had any silver Arty rings, and I don't know any other European website that sells these. I think I just have to keep an eye out on Ebay. I prefer to buy within Europe since customs are crazy here when ordering outside the EU :faint:.
My wallet says I should slow down, and find a cure for the Arty flu (wallet thinks I have a serious Arty flu since I went from zero to six Arty rings within one month :P).
But what does my wallet know anyway...stupid wallet, lol. Besides, my Birthday is on Friday so it wouldn't harm to look around just in case I spot a nice silver Arty, right :lol:?

Thank you, yoyotomatoe :biggrin:! It's too bad that the UK NAP didn't had any silver Arty rings, and I don't know any other European website that sells these. I think I just have to keep an eye out on Ebay. I prefer to buy within Europe since customs are crazy here when ordering outside the EU :faint:.
My wallet says I should slow down, and find a cure for the Arty flu (wallet thinks I have a serious Arty flu since I went from zero to six Arty rings within one month :P).
But what does my wallet know anyway...stupid wallet, lol. Besides, my Birthday is on Friday so it wouldn't harm to look around just in case I spot a nice silver Arty, right :lol:?
Hahaha, right...your wallet knows absolutely nothing! What size are you? I'll keep an eye out. And happy early birthday...mine just past my fellow Cancer :biggrin:

Hey guys, I only have 2 artys but thought I'd share a silly pic I took of them acting as 'teeth'.

254b584e-51fe-4061-89e6-d993538f8acd_zps85bae100.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.

Hahaha, right...your wallet knows absolutely nothing! What size are you? I'll keep an eye out. And happy early birthday...mine just past my fellow Cancer :biggrin:

Aww, thank you so much dear, and happy belated Birthday to you, hope you had a great one :party::drinkup:.
Size 7 works best for me. I already made a compromise with my wallet, if I let go my turquoise Arty with blue veins, I can pick a silver one :graucho:. But I still love, love, love your gold/green one too, that one is really pretty :love:.
I ordered two turquoise Arty rings from NAP, hoping I would receive the Tiffany blue turquoise. But nope, I got two turquoise with blue veins :P. They are nice, but I like the Tiffany turquoise version better ;).

Awesome Collections!

wow, your arty collections are TDF! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Thank you for your kind words, ladies!

I'm loving all your (growing) Arty collections, everyone!

I am also wondering if NAP is actually trying to 'get rid' of the older Artys and bringing in new ones like those are being offered on cultstatus, which is from the latest and probably last collection. I'm really hoping to get Arty Crystal.

Hi everyone, Idk why but my account has been banned, so I made a new one. Thought I share some infos about artys which I found. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374032336.306424.jpg
So these are some available artys at Costa Rica, California SLP boutiques. They do ship worldwide with a $50 flat shipping rate.