Your Best Eye Makeup/Mascara Remover?

I have had very bad experiences lately with removing my mascara, I use Lancôme bi-facial with a cotton ball and I literally have my lashes fall of like crazy and I hate it. For daily, I only have mascara on as for eye makeup.

Please ladies, do you have any suggestions on what is your favorite eye makeup remover that actually removes all mascara without leaving clumps and half of it on or even make your lashes fall off?

Thank you all in advance and your input is appreciated.

I have had very bad experiences lately with removing my mascara, I use Lancôme bi-facial with a cotton ball and I literally have my lashes fall of like crazy and I hate it. For daily, I only have mascara on as for eye makeup.

Please ladies, do you have any suggestions on what is your favorite eye makeup remover that actually removes all mascara without leaving clumps and half of it on or even make your lashes fall off?

Thank you all in advance and your input is appreciated.

I just started using grape seed oil. It came in a big bottle for $10 at whole foods. I was having problems getting eyelash glue off and grape seed oil works in just a few swipes. It also took off the mascara I use. But I would recommend washing your face after to make sure the excess oil doesn't clog your pores.

It surprises me that the Lancome one makes your lashes fall out, it's a great product

Try the one by Sonia Kashuk. It is very similar to Bi-Facial but a lot more gentle, I believe. They sell it at Target for just $10 :smile:

I used to use the lancome and it sucked, I'm so glad I stopped using it! the YSL eye-makeup remover is the best! and for face bioderma, it's fresh and nice like water! but take everything off.

I use a no miss one simply because of the lack of preservatives, etc. Sometimes, I use olive or almond oil but I don't know why oil always gets into my eyes. Even when I really shut them hard, it just slips in there and I'm like :censor:

I used one of the Shu Uemura oils as it didn't require cotton, only soft rubbing with the fingers which is better for lashes I think. I just ran out of it, so I'm gonna use a remover by Maybelline (my 2nd fave)