young people carrying LV.

My daughter got her first LV on the trip to Banff when she was 11. She got the mini HL in white MC. She has had 4 LV's since then.Mst recently she has an eliza in white MC. She hardly ever carried any of them, just wants to own them. She is 15 now. I will get some pics for this thread.

hello. I just want to ask you young people if you can suggest a small bag for my granddaughter who is about 2 yrs old. She adores bags and i adore her. :love: Any suggestion would be highly appreciated!! thanks everyone!!

i always thought a MC mini sac would be absolutely adorable on a small child...she can have a mini version of mommy's (or grandma's) bag! though i don't know if i'd trust a 2 y.o. with a $375 bag...:shrugs:

I'm 19 and I own..

Monogram Speedy 25 (Given to me by my parents when I was 14)

Damier Speedy 30 (Given to me by my boyfriend as a birthday present when I was 19)

Damier Zippy (I bought myself at 18 when I got my first job)

Mini Lin Speedy 30 in Dune along with a tiffany's white gold etoile? heart ring (from boyfriend for our 5 year anniversary :heart:)

Damier Azur Saleya GM (Given to me by my boyfriend as a Christmas present just a few days ago =])

I have the best boyfriend in the entire world! He spoils me

You have the best boyfriend ever!! Haha! I wish my boyfriend would support my bag addiction as well!

I'm 19 and I own..

Monogram Speedy 25 (Given to me by my parents when I was 14)

Damier Speedy 30 (Given to me by my boyfriend as a birthday present when I was 19)

Damier Zippy (I bought myself at 18 when I got my first job)

Mini Lin Speedy 30 in Dune along with a tiffany's white gold etoile? heart ring (from boyfriend for our 5 year anniversary :heart:)

Damier Azur Saleya GM (Given to me by my boyfriend as a Christmas present just a few days ago =])

I have the best boyfriend in the entire world! He spoils me

You have the best boyfriend ever!! Haha! I wish my boyfriend would support my bag addiction as well!

My boyfriend's always gone because of his job so whenever he's around he's tries his best to make me the happiest girl possible. I tell him I don't really need the purses, but he always goes on my online wishlists too see what's at the top of my list. We like to joke about how he's buying my love. LOL =]

Here's some pics

Attachments

• Final Project and  XMas stuff 035.jpg
    Final Project and XMas stuff 035.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Final Project and  XMas stuff 036.jpg
    Final Project and XMas stuff 036.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Final Project and  XMas stuff 037.jpg
    Final Project and XMas stuff 037.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Final Project and  XMas stuff 038.jpg
    Final Project and XMas stuff 038.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Final Project and  XMas stuff 039.jpg
    Final Project and XMas stuff 039.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 57
i'm 20 and i started my collection around June with the sweet monogram earrings >.< LOL

sweet mono earrings
azur pochette
amarante ludlow
damier 25 speedy
mono groom cles
pomme 4 key holder

im 20... as my signature says, i have an azur 25 & a mini lin croisette 30 =) i juggle between my LV & Toki bags. Depending on where Im going.

more LV purchases coming veryyyyy soon though =P
an alma, neverfull (hopefully in damier) & an agenda!

I'm 20 and so far I've accumulated:

-mini lin 30 ebene
-stratus pm beige
-mono koala agenda (rose)
-mono eugenie wallet
-mono cerieses cles
-mono trunks&bags mini pochette

that's it.. soon to acquire the mahina noir xl... yay!!