young people carrying LV.

My sister has a white Monogram Multicolor Mini HL with shoulder strap (I bought it for her on a whim with a credit note), and she is 6 years old.
I took her to the Sydney (Castereagh St) boutique a few months ago - you should have heard the SA's squeal and gush over her.
:P Is this a record?

My sister has a white Monogram Multicolor Mini HL with shoulder strap (I bought it for her on a whim with a credit note), and she is 6 years old.
I took her to the Sydney (Castereagh St) boutique a few months ago - you should have heard the SA's squeal and gush over her.

haha, that is so cute!
you should take pictures. :yes:

my cousin-in-law was gonna buy her daughter
a LV pochette but her mother said no. hahaha.
she's 4.

this thread is so cute! how i wish i started with LV this young lol. shouldn't have spent my 1st holiday work pay check money in beauty salon when i was 18 yrs old :P.

I dont think I've posted in here yet!

I first got my Cerise cles when I was 16/17 (I dont remember!) on holiday in Spain! I wasn't on tpf or anything so it was a coinicidence that I went to a boutique when the Cerise line was out.. I spent all my holiday money and had nothing but change to put it in for the rest of the holiday lol.

I then got my Speedy 25 this year in behalf of my dh's student overdraft. He paid a 1/3 of it and I'm paying off the rest gradually.. I'm not the one to save up.. I only get paid £100 a month, it'd take me forever! :biggrin:

I just turned 22 this year so I guess I'm not young anymore :sad: haha. I'll post my LV's anyway because I was 21 when I purchased most of them :P

DSC01191.jpg
DSC01188.jpg
DSC01194.jpg

OMg!! i TOTALLY love your collection! That is exactly what I want mine to look like --- is the Audra a big bag? It is soo cute but I like big bags like the Speedy 30s and the Neverfulls. Do you get alot of use out of it?

this sounds so cute :nuts:

I'm 19 and started buying LV when I was 18, hehe...here's a pic of my updated collection!

-SO Damier Cabas Piano
-Cerises Speedy 25
-Damier Speedy 25
-Mini Lin Ebene Speedy
-small white MC agenda
-Damier Compact Zip Wallet

Not pictured: Mono Speedy 25!
Soon to join: Damier Trousse, black MC Priscilla

Attachments

• IMG_48400.jpg
    IMG_48400.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 158
I'm 19 and also started about a year ago ^ LOL

I have a Speedy 30 that I just purchased and a mono cles and had a medium agenda but i might get something different... :smile:

tmpphp7JkMgc-1.jpg