Young and in Love.....With Hermes!!!

Thank you Jalapeno! I am very casual dresser as well (constantly pushing the business casual boundaries at work lol!) and I often forget to accessorize my outfits, so I figured the scarf was a start. I would love to get a Kelly like yours someday, it's like the queen of chicness IMO!

Hahaha that's me! I think I'm too casual for my own good. Then again, it's very humid in my part of the world and that makes it impossible to wear scarves or jackets for that matter. Jackets are worn inside malls and offices instead of out :smile:)

My scarves hardly get any love at all. The only times they get to go out are when they're tied to the bags 😄

Oh I'm sure you'll find yours soon!! I think I will stop with two though; i just want another that's smaller. I actually really like the other styles H bags more. Might sound crazy but it's true :S

i am also dream everyday to get my first birkin, but I think my dream would never come true. Here in Vienna we cannot order it anymore because they are overloaded :sad:

I am so disappointed already!!

I hope one day I might order one in black with silver hardware.

:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Love the mod shot jalapeno!

May I ask if the Kelly is a 32 or 35 size? I'm trying to decide on which size to get & leaning towards the 35 since I prefer larger bags.

Thanks!

Thank you!! :smile: she's a 35! I feel it's a little too big for me but then the color and style was too good to pass up. If you prefer larger bags, I say go for this size! It's not as big as people think, maybe because it's retourne and in a dark color?

Hello lovely ladies! :smile:

I am so glad I discovered this forum! I am 27 and began my love affair with Hermes in 2009 only even if I have been purchasing luxury brands since I was 12. I have always been an LV girl until the art of hermes and craftmanship stole my heart.

My first H purchase was a lovely tabac camel clemence picotin. I saw Katie Holmes with an orange one and quickly fell in love. It was such a quirky but cute take on the usual tote. Next was an evelyne tpm in jaune d'or. I love my bags small. Scarves and accessories were next on the list and as of now, I have 6 scarves and 6 bracelets. Then, I bought a rouge 36cm garden party as a workhorse and it is serving me well. I just graduated last April and I am on the hunt for my first birkin. I am confused as to black b35, gold b35 or rouge garrance b30 all in ghw. Hopefully, I can go to the store to try it out as I am busy preparing for the Bar exams! Haha please pray for me everyone! Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Hello lovely ladies! :smile:

I am so glad I discovered this forum! I am 27 and began my love affair with Hermes in 2009 only even if I have been purchasing luxury brands since I was 12. I have always been an LV girl until the art of hermes and craftmanship stole my heart.

My first H purchase was a lovely tabac camel clemence picotin. I saw Katie Holmes with an orange one and quickly fell in love. It was such a quirky but cute take on the usual tote. Next was an evelyne tpm in jaune d'or. I love my bags small. Scarves and accessories were next on the list and as of now, I have 6 scarves and 6 bracelets. Then, I bought a rouge 36cm garden party as a workhorse and it is serving me well. I just graduated last April and I am on the hunt for my first birkin. I am confused as to black b35, gold b35 or rouge garrance b30 all in ghw. Hopefully, I can go to the store to try it out as I am busy preparing for the Bar exams! Haha please pray for me everyone! Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Hi there! That is so exciting you are starting your birkin hunt!! I am thinking about a GP for a work bag because I moved into a new position at work where I really do need something discrete, like the the GP. I am glad to hear that yours has served you well! Good luck studying for the bar and keep us updated with your b search!

Hi there! That is so exciting you are starting your birkin hunt!! I am thinking about a GP for a work bag because I moved into a new position at work where I really do need something discrete, like the the GP. I am glad to hear that yours has served you well! Good luck studying for the bar and keep us updated with your b search!

Hi Jen123! How did you go with the GP? Did you end up buying one? The GP was my first H bag and I still love it! It has lots of room and is super cute :smile:

Hi Jen123! How did you go with the GP? Did you end up buying one? The GP was my first H bag and I still love it! It has lots of room and is super cute :smile:

Hey there! I haven't purchased the GP yet but I am still planning to in the future! I am strict with myself about only purchasing 1 bag per year and I got my Evelyn in April, so I need to wait a little longer for the GP :smile:

Hey there! I haven't purchased the GP yet but I am still planning to in the future! I am strict with myself about only purchasing 1 bag per year and I got my Evelyn in April, so I need to wait a little longer for the GP :smile:

Ah it's good to hear at least someone is a bit discplined! :P It will be so exciting when the time comes around!

Do you think it's okay/acceptable for a 20 year old to carry a Birkin? Or is it too much?

I've always loved the look of the Black Togo leather with Gold or Silver hardware but have never taken the plunge and purchased.

As of right now, I carry Louis Vuitton or what I would consider to be more "age appropriate" bags. I'd just love to hear some opinions from others! What do you think?

Do you think it's okay/acceptable for a 20 year old to carry a Birkin? Or is it too much?

I've always loved the look of the Black Togo leather with Gold or Silver hardware but have never taken the plunge and purchased.

As of right now, I carry Louis Vuitton or what I would consider to be more "age appropriate" bags. I'd just love to hear some opinions from others! What do you think?

Hi! I think you have chosen a lovely classic if you decide to go for it. As to it being age appropriate, I think that depends a several factors... Can you afford the expense without going into debt? As stunning as H may be, I don't feel it is worth going into debt in order to purchase a B. At age 20, you have plenty of time to save up for it. If finances are not an issue, I think you should consider the environment in which you live... do you see many others in your age range carrying similar bags? Will carrying one invite the kind of attention that might make you uncomfortable? If your finances permit and you can deal with the comments and attention that carrying a birkin might invite, then by all means, go for it. I think we all should carry what we love and what we can comfortably afford. Personally, when I was younger, I was not comfortable with the attention that carrying a birkin seemed to invite, now that I am older and have been carrying one for several years, it is a different story.:smile: Good luck with your decision!

Hi! I think you have chosen a lovely classic if you decide to go for it. As to it being age appropriate, I think that depends a several factors... Can you afford the expense without going into debt? As stunning as H may be, I don't feel it is worth going into debt in order to purchase a B. At age 20, you have plenty of time to save up for it. If finances are not an issue, I think you should consider the environment in which you live... do you see many others in your age range carrying similar bags? Will carrying one invite the kind of attention that might make you uncomfortable? If your finances permit and you can deal with the comments and attention that carrying a birkin might invite, then by all means, go for it. I think we all should carry what we love and what we can comfortably afford. Personally, when I was younger, I was not comfortable with the attention that carrying a birkin seemed to invite, now that I am older and have been carrying one for several years, it is a different story.:smile: Good luck with your decision!

Well said

Hi Everyone,
I am 23 and started my H Journey in 2011 when I purchased my first Lindy with money I saved from babysitting over the course of two years. Times have thankfully changed and I was able to buy first Birkin in December and I am excited to start the hunt for another one.